Saudi Arabia e-visa for Austria citizens
- 1. Check Saudi visa requirements for Austria citizens
- 2. How to get the KSA visa from Austria?
- 3. Saudi Arabia visa fees for Austria residents
- 4. Saudi e-Visa for Austria citizens FAQs
- How long Austria citizens can stay in Saudi Arabia with e-visa?
- Can working in Saudi Arabia as an Austrian citizen with a KSA e-visa?
- What should I do if Saudi Arabia visa processing is slow?
- What is the size of the picture for a Saudi tourist visa online?
- When is the best time for Austrian citizens to apply for Saudi e-visa?
Saudi Arabia has opened its borders as part of a plan to boost tourism both within the country and throughout the Middle East. Austrian travelers can now apply for the KSA eVisa, a simple and streamlined visa.
This article will go into detail about the Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Austrian citizens, including which documents are required to obtain an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia, how to apply, and more information about travel documentation required by applicants.
1. Check Saudi visa requirements for Austria citizens
Austrian citizens require a visit visa to enter Saudi Arabia. But don't be concerned! The Saudi Arabian government now offers a Saudi online visa, making it easier for visitors to apply for Saudi visa.
Let us keep an eye out for the Saudi visa bio for visitors from Austria and other countries!
Saudi visa bio:
- Tourist e Visas can be used for vacations, family visits, events, or Umrah ceremonies.
- Visa validity is one year from the date of issuance, with multiple entries permitted.
- The maximum period of stay in Saudi Arabia is 90 days from the date of arrival.
Tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, relocating visa, working visa, and study visa) can do so in the traditional way. In other words, apply at any Saudi embassy or consulate in Austria.
Austria citizens required a visa to enter KSA
Different e-visa processing options for Saudi Arabia?
For the processing cost and time of the Saudi Arabia e-visa application, you have three options:
- Standard Processing Time: The standard visa processing time for the KSA tourist e-Visa application is three days.
- Rush Processing: If Austrian applicants choose rush processing, their Saudi visa applications will be approved in 48 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: For the fastest processing speed, choose Super Rush. You will receive your visa within 24 hours.
2. How to get the KSA visa from Austria?
Guideline to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Austria citizens
- Step 1: Complete the online Saudi visa application form. Please complete this form with your complete personal information.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make your payment. You will receive an email confirming full payment after completing payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Get approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be electronically processed and issued, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for our emails.
- Step four: Have your passport stamped. Please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa before traveling to the country. If you have a valid e-Visa, your passport will be stamped.
What documents are required to apply for a Saudi electronic visa?
- The Austrian passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A scanned copy of the biographical information page.
- The digital photograph of the Austrian applicant.
- A minimum of two blank passport pages for stamping.
- Travel insurance is required for visa processing.
- An email address where the Saudi visa outcome will be sent.
Austria citizens to stay in Saudi Arabia for an extended period up to 90 days with KSA e-visa
How to check Saudi visa status with passport number?
- Customers from Austria can use our status check feature to check their Saudi visa status online.
- You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia e-Visa by simply entering your information as requested. Include a reference to the application (Number on a passport, the email address, reference number).
- The e-visa processing status will be sent to your email after 30 minutes.
Do I need to apply for an Umrah visa online from Austria?
As previously stated, a Saudi Arabia online tourist visa is required to attend the Umrah ceremony. As a result, citizens of 49 countries, including Austria, who meet the requirements for a Saudi electronic visa can now perform Umrah.
Austrian Umrah visas, such as a Saudi electronic visa from Austria. So, all you have to do is look into the Saudi immigration rules.
3. Saudi Arabia visa fees for Austria residents
When you use our service, the Saudi online visa price will include two types of fees: the government fee (which is required) and the service fee paid to our services.
This electronic visa fee will also be determined by the visa's urgency. Keep in mind that the higher the service fee, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing).
Extra service for Austria citizens to visit Saudi Arabia
COVID-19 coverage is required for Saudi Arabia travel insurance
To successfully apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, the Austria candidate must ensure that their Saudi travel insurance covers covid insurance. The Saudi government requires travel insurance in order to process your visa application.
Purchase a Saudi Arabia SIM card for travelers
Saudi Arabia sim cards will allow you to stay in touch with family and friends while traveling, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi Immigration Services assists Austrian tourists in obtaining a SIM card at a meager cost. Saudi sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi sim cards online easily and cheaply on our website.
Save your time and money to get the Saudi approval e-visa by our Online visa Services Company
4. Saudi e-Visa for Austria citizens FAQs
How long Austria citizens can stay in Saudi Arabia with e-visa?
Your maximum stay in KSA country will be 90 days in total.
Can working in Saudi Arabia as an Austrian citizen with a KSA e-visa?
With an online visa, Austrian citizens cannot work in Saudi Arabia. If you intend to find a job or study or settle in this country, please contact the Saudi embassy in Austria or abroad to apply for the appropriate visa.
What should I do if Saudi Arabia visa processing is slow?
Our visa service process normally takes from 24 hours to 3 working days. KSA e-Visa results will be emailed to you. So check your inbox.
In some cases, the mail may end up in the spam folder, so please check your mailbox.
If you want a faster and more detailed check, you can contact our customer support hotline or email [email protected] for the fastest support.
What is the size of the picture for a Saudi tourist visa online?
Saudi Arabia passport photo size requirements guide:
- Must not be older than 6 months.
- Show your face clearly.
- Number of photos necessary: 2
When is the best time for Austrian citizens to apply for Saudi e-visa?
Most Saudi Arabia visas for Austrian citizens applications are processed within three days. However, if there is missing documentation or an incorrectly completed application form, the process may take longer.
As a result, applicants are strongly advised to submit their application for a Saudi visa from Austria at least 7 days before their planned departure date.
The Saudi government has not yet confirmed whether or not eVisa holders will be permitted to visit the holy cities of Mecca and Medina.