Saudi Arabia e-Visa Fees - Saudi Arabia Immigration Services
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services provides e-Visa services for people who want to travel to Saudi Arabia.
You will have to pay two fees – our service fee and Saudi Arabian Government fee.
1. Our service fee
You can now apply for an eVisa to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). Our service fee is the amount you have to pay in advance for our service, which includes giving you advice about the Saudi Arabia e-Visa, providing the documents you need, checking your application, and giving you the result of your application. We will collect your e-Visa from the Government of Saudi Arabia and send it to you before you arrive in Saudi Arabia.
Then you will get a visa stamped at one of Saudi Arabia’s entry points which include 04 international airports:
- King Fahd International Airport - DMM - Dammam
- King Abdulaziz International Airport - JED - Jeddah
- King Khalid International Airport - RUH - Riyadh
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport - MED - Medina
In addition, you are allowed to use an eVisa to enter all the seaports in Saudi Arabia.
The service fee depends on the number of people your application covers and how quickly you need the visa.
The table below shows the service for the application.
|Visa types||Service fee/person (US Dollar)|
|1 person||2 people||3-5 people||6-9 people||10 or more people|
|Saudi Arabia e-Visa||US$ 79||US$ 77||US$ 75||US$ 72||US$ 65||Plus US$ 79||Plus US$ 99|
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
2. Saudi Arabia E-visa Government and admin fee
The Government fee is the amount you have to pay for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to process your visa application. This is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for eVisa.
Any changes after paying The Government and admin fee will be charged as a new application.
|Type of visa||Government & admin fee|
|Tourist eVisa - Multiple Entries for 3 months||US$ 129.00|
Notes about Saudi e-Visas:
- A passport has at least 06 months remaining from the date of entry to KSA.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.