Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Dutch citizens
- 1. Do Netherlands citizens need a Saudi Arabia e-visa?
- 2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from the Netherlands?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Netherlands citizens?
- 4. Related question about Saudi Arabia visa for Netherlands citizens
Many Dutch citizens prefer to visit Saudi Arabia. Visitors were drawn to this country by its cultural enrichment, architectural marvels, beautiful landscapes, and unique attractions.
Don't miss the article below if you want to visit Saudi Arabia. Information of Saudi e-visa for Dutch citizens, documents required, processing time, and cost. Let us look into it!
1. Do Netherlands citizens need a Saudi Arabia e-visa?
Saudi visa policy requires a Saudi visa for Netherlands green card holders, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit. Keep an eye out for the Saudi visa bio for visitors from the Netherlands and other countries!
How to get a Saudi visa for the Netherlands?
- Netherlands citizens can apply for a visa at the Saudi embassy in the Netherlands or anywhere. This traditional method is frequently used by tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa). Candidates from the Netherlands can apply for a visa in this manner.
- Apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, also known as a Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa.
What is Saudi Arabia e-visa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which was introduced in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times. There is no need to schedule an appointment or bring original documents to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office, as is customary.
Do I need Saudi visa for Netherland citizens?
What type of Saudi e visa for Netherlands citizens?
This type of Saudi e-visa can be used for leisure travel, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah.
With multiple entries, the validity of a Saudi e-visa is one year from the date of issuance. Candidates from the Netherlands can stay in Saudi Arabia for a maximum of 90 days from the date of their arrival.
2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from the Netherlands?
Applicants can now apply for a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia from the Netherlands more easily. Only by using a device connected to the internet can Dutch passport holders obtain an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform at Saudi Arabia Immigration Services, which can be completed online in a few simple steps.
Apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Netherlands citizens guideline
- Step 1: Complete the online Saudi visa application form. Please complete this form with your complete personal information.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make your payment. You will receive an email confirming full payment after completing payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Get e-visa approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be electronically processed and issued, and the travelers will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for our emails.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa before traveling to the country. If you have a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Apply for Saudi visa from Netherlands with online visa system
Checking Saudi visa status online with passport number
Customers from the Netherlands can use our status check feature to check their Saudi visa status online.
By simply filling out the form with the requested information, you can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Include the reference number (or full name), passport number, and email address (which used to apply).
Check Saudi visa requirements for Netherlands citizens
- The Netherlands passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival and contain at least two blank pages for stamping.
- Dutch applicants must provide a recent passport-sized photograph.
- A duplicate passport biographical page.
- The email address to which you have access.
- Payment methods.
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Netherlands citizens?
The Saudi Arabia visa fee will include two types of fees when you book our e visa service: the government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
- The government fee is required to be paid by the Dutch travelers to the Saudi government for applying for an e-visa.
- The cost of a Saudi Arabia e-visa service will also be determined by the visa's urgency. Take note that the higher the service fee you pay, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing).
How long do you have to process a Saudi visa?
Our company's 3 levels of Saudi online visa processing for chosen:
- Normal: For Dutch citizens want to get an e-visa approval within 03 business days.
- Urgent: When choosing this service option, your e-Visa will be ready within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: This is thought to be the quickest service, the e-Visa result will be delivered within 24 hours.
How much cost of Saudi visa for Netherlands citizens?
4. Related question about Saudi Arabia visa for Netherlands citizens
How to check if the Saudi Arabia e-visa is approved?
Visa approval results will be sent to the customer's email address. The Netherlands candidates can also check by:
- Track approved visa processing status through our "Check status" funcion.
- Contact customer service of Saudi Immigration Services for the fastest support by calling the hotline or emailing to us.
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
To be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the Netherlands candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance. The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application.
Get a Saudi Arabia sim internet package?
Saudi Arabia sim cards will make it convenient for you to stay connected with family and friends during your trip, besides, you can solve online tasks thanks to the internet connection. Let's plan to buy a Saudi Sim card online for visitors.
Saudi tourist visa can attend Umrah?
Yes. The Saudi government allows visitors to enter KSA with an online visa to participate in the pilgrimage and Umrah performance. However, except for the Hajj season.
What happens if I overstay in Saudi Arabia?
Netherlands citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi. Overstay fees will be fined if the visa expires without leaving Saudi. So, let's check visa validity KSA to make sure you are allowed to stay in Saudi.
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for Netherlands residents?
Netherlands or other Schengen (business or tourist) nationals are eligible for the visa on arrival. However, obtaining a visa on arrival can waste a lot of time. We recommend that you apply for a visa before arriving in the country to ensure entry.
Thank you for taking the time to read article about Saudi e-visa for Netherlands. Please contact us if you are planning to visit Saudi in the near future. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable local experts will help you get your Saudi visa quickly and economically.