Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Singaporean citizens
- 1. Saudi visa for Singapore citizen information
- 2. Rules to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Singapore citizens
- 3. Saudi Arabia online visa fee
- 4. Saudi e-visa FAQs for travelers
- What visa do I need for Saudi Arabia for Umrah?
- Which port does e-visa allow visitors to enter?
- What information in the Saudi Arabia visa application online form?
- Do you need a visa to take a connecting flight from Saudi Arabia?
- When is the best time to apply for my Saudi Arabia visa?
- Where can I pick up my Saudi visa?
- What are the photo requirements for a Saudi visa?
- How long does it take to get a Saudi online visa?
Singaporeans can now apply for a Saudi Arabia visa online, making it easier to visit the country. It only takes a few mouse clicks to apply for a visa to visit Singapore and participate in Umrah pilgrimages.
Let's learn more about Saudi Arabia e-visa for Singapore citizens in the article below!
1. Saudi visa for Singapore citizen information
Singapore is one of 49 countries that accept online visa applications for entry into Saudi Arabia.
Do Singaporeans need a visa to Saudi Arabia?
Singapore citizens need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Nowadays, Singapore nationals can get KSA entry visa easier with Saudi e-visa. It helps save time and effort compared to the traditional visa way. Especially, it is completely flexible for you when you sign up. You can use a device with an internet connection and sit anywhere in the world to apply.
What is Saudi Arabia's online visa?
Saudi Arabia's online visa, also known as e-Visa KSA or Saudi Arabia electronic visa, was launched by the Saudi government in September 2019.
This is part of the Saudi government's larger eVisa program, which aims to increase tourism to the Middle-Eastern kingdom. Singaporeans will now find it easier to obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia as a result of this development.
What type of Saudi e-Visa for Singapore citizens?
The Saudi e-visa is valid for a period of 1 year and grants the holder the right to stay in Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days with multiple entries.
The tourist visa to Saudi Arabia for Singapore citizens can be applied for online, it removes the need for Singapore to travel to Saudi Arabia to visit the embassy of Saudi Arabia in Singapore or the consulate.
Check Saudi e-visa requirements for Singaporeans citizens
2. Rules to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Singapore citizens
These are important rules for Saudi visa for Singaporean travelers, follow them:
Guide to apply for Saudi Arabia visa from Singapore
04 simple steps to apply Saudi Arabia visa now:
Step 1. Complete the form
Visit the link Apply for Saudi Arabia eVisa and fill the exact personal information on the application forms.
Step 2. Make a payment
Double-check the information carefully to make sure that all of it is correct. After making a payment, the applicant will receive an email of full payment and you will be asked to provide some extra documents to complete the application.
Step 3. Get confirmation
The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the applicants via email. Remember to check your email from us to know when you will have your Saudi Arabia eVisa.
Step 4. Get your visa stamped
Please print out your Saudi Arabia eVisa that we send to via email before going to KSA. With a valid eVisa, the passport will be stamped when you arrive.
What are the requirements to obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia?
Follow the checklist documents required for Singapore citizens to apply for a Saudi e-visa:
- Singapore travelers must be in possession of a valid passport.
- The Singapore passport must be valid not only when applying for the electronic visa for Singapore candidates, but also for 6 months or more after the traveler’s planned entry date into KSA.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Applicants must make a copy of the passport's first page with full details.
- Applicant’s recent photograph.
In addition, Singapore applicants also need to provide the following:
- A completed online application form.
- A valid email address.
- A working debit or credit card.
How long of processing time for Saudi e-Visa for Singaporeans passport holders?
Advice for Singapore travelers to get the KSA electronic visa:
- If the passport details provided on the application form do not match the details of the passport the applicant travels on, the electronic visa for Singapore citizens will be considered invalid. Applicants are thus advised to review their application thoroughly before submitting it.
- Saudi visa stamping status checks online with passport numbers easily now. Use KSA status online tracking to check now.
3. Saudi Arabia online visa fee
Applicants from Singapore who wish to travel to Saudi Arabia must pay two types of KSA e-visa fees: our service fee and the Saudi Arabian Government fee.
- The Government fee is the amount you must pay to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order for them to process your visa application. This is the mandatory fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
- The KSA e-visa services fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our service, which includes advising you on the Saudi Arabia e-Visa, providing the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application. We will obtain your e-Visa from the Saudi government and send it to you before you arrive in Saudi Arabia.
Check the Saudi e-Visa fee for Singaporeans citizens latest
Saudi Immigration's extra services for visitors
Make your Saudi trip more enjoyable by taking advantage of the following services:
Saudi Arabia internet sim packages
Our valued customers can now purchase a Saudi eSim card while filling out the online application form for a KSA e-visa. Applicants can obtain a data sim without providing additional information by doing so.
Travel insurance for Saudi Arabia
Please keep in mind that Saudi Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Saudi visa approval. When visiting this country, tourists can purchase a travel insurance package that includes a variety of benefits.
4. Saudi e-visa FAQs for travelers
Many Singapore applicants also question Saudi online visas. Let's see it now!
What visa do I need for Saudi Arabia for Umrah?
Singaporeans can apply for a Saudi visa online in order to participate in Umrah pilgrimages without having to apply for a separate Umrah visa.
Applicants should be aware, however, that the KSA online visa allows them to perform Umrah except during the Hajj season.
Which port does e-visa allow visitors to enter?
Saudi Arabia has four international airports as entry points for KSA tourist e-visas:
- King Fahd International Airport (DMM), also known as Dammam International Airport or simply Dammam Airport or King Fahd Airport, is located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED), also known as "Jeddah International Airport," is located in Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
- Medina Airport (MED) or Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport (MED).
In addition, you are allowed to use an e-Visa to enter all the seaports in Saudi Arabia.
What information in the Saudi Arabia visa application online form?
Singaporeans traveling to Saudi Arabia must fill out an online application form. Filling out all of the information on the application takes about 10 minutes using this online form:
- Passport number, expiration date, and country of issue
- Full name, address, and contact information
Do you need a visa to take a connecting flight from Saudi Arabia?
No. If they do not intend to leave the international transit zone, they do not need a visa to transit through Saudi Arabia.
When is the best time to apply for my Saudi Arabia visa?
The best time to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa is seven days before your trip. However, if you need a rush visa, let's apply for Saudi urgent visa services at our website to process your visa on a faster service at the discretion of the Saudi Embassy.
Where can I pick up my Saudi visa?
Your approved visa will be sent to the email you used to register with us. We recommend that you print it out and take it with you while entering Saudi Arabia.
What are the photo requirements for a Saudi visa?
Saudi Arabia visa photo size requirements guide:
- Have a white background.
- Be taken with no glasses being worn.
- Eyes: clearly visible. No smile.
- Be taken within the last six months.
How long does it take to get a Saudi online visa?
At our Saudi Arabia visa service platform, we provide 03 different level services for visa processing time. Including
- Normal: get e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: get e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: get e-Visa within 24 hours.
If you still have questions related to the Saudi Arabia e-visa for Singaporeans citizens, let contact us immediately for advice as soon as possible! Professional and experienced staff in the field of online visa will help you quickly get an entry visa.