Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Malaysian citizens
- 1. Do Malaysian citizens require a visa to enter Saudi Arabia?
- 2. How can a Malaysian obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Malaysians?
- 4. Saudi Arabia visa for Malaysian citizens FAQ
Many Malaysians prefer to travel to Saudi Arabia. The cultural enrichment, architectural marvels, beautiful landscapes, and unique attractions drew visitors to this country.
If you want to visit Saudi Arabia, don't miss the article below. Saudi visa for Malaysian citizens, including required documents, processing time, and cost.
Let us investigate!
1. Do Malaysian citizens require a visa to enter Saudi Arabia?
Regardless of how long they want to stay or the purpose for their trip, Saudi visa regulation requires Malaysians passport holders to get a Saudi visa. Keep scrolling for the Saudi visa bio if you're traveling from Malaysia or another country!
What is an e visa for Saudi Arabia?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which was introduced in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times. There is no need to make an appointment or handle complicated paperworks to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office, as is customary.
What kind of Saudi e visa is available to Malaysian citizens?
This kind of Saudi e-visa may be used for sightseeing, visiting relatives, going to events, and doing Umrah.
A multiple entry Saudi e-visa is granted for one year after it is issued. Candidates from Malaysia are only permitted to stay in Saudi Arabia for a total of 90 days after the date of their trip.
Check Saudi e-visa requirements for Malaysian citizrens
2. How can a Malaysian obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia?
Recently, Malaysian applicants may more simply apply for a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia. Malaysian passport holders may only quickly get an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia by utilizing a device with internet access. To submit your application online in a few easy steps, go to our online portal for Saudi Arabia visa services.
Guidelines for applying for a Saudi Arabia visa for Malaysian citizens
- Step 1: Complete the online Saudi visa application form at here. Please provide all requested personal information on this form.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Obtain e-visa result. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So be on the lookout for our emails.
- Step four: Get your passport stamped. Please print your eVisa before arriving in Saudi Arabia. If your eVisa is valid, your passport will be stamped.
Online Saudi visa status check using passport number
Malaysian customers can use our status check feature to check their Saudi visa status online.
You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include the reference number (or full name), passport number, and email address in your submission (which used to apply).
Easy to fill Saudi e-visa application form from Malaysia
Can a Saudi tourist visa do Umrah?
Yes. The Saudi government allows visitors to enter KSA with an online visa to participate in the pilgrimage and Umrah performance. However, except for the Hajj season.
Check the Saudi visa requirements for Malaysians
- Malaysian passports must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry and contain at least two blank visa stamping pages.
- A digital version of applicants’ photo.
- A biographical page duplication.
- You have access to the email address.
- Methods of payment.
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Malaysians?
When you book our e visa service, the Saudi Arabia visa fee will include two types of fees: the government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
- The Malaysian passengers must pay the Saudi government's government charge in order to apply for an e-visa.
- The cost of a Saudi Arabia e visa is also determined by the urgency of the visa. Keep in mind that the higher the service fee, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing).
How long will it take you to process a Saudi visa?
Our firm's three levels of Saudi online visa processing for selected:
- Normal: Within 3 business days, Malaysian travelers can get an e-visa. This option facilitates them to prepare necessary documents before completing the application process.
- Urgent: For those who choose this option, they can obtain an e-visa in no more than 2 business days.
- Super Urgent: This option for Malaysians who are in a hurry, they will be granted an e-visa in 24 business hours.
Check Saudi e-visa cost for Malaysian citizens
4. Saudi Arabia visa for Malaysian citizens FAQ
Someone who wants to travel to Saudi from Malaysia has related questions about this topic. Let's discover immediately!
How many types of Saudi visas for Malaysians?
- Malaysian citizens can apply for a visa at the Saudi embassy in Malaysia or anywhere. This traditional method is frequently used by tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, working visa, and study visa). Candidates from Malaysia can apply for a visa in this manner.
- Apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, also known as a Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa. This e-visa allows for a 90-day stay during a 1-year validity period with multiple entries.
How to check if the Saudi Arabia e-visa is approved?
Visa approval results will be sent to the customer's email address. The Malaysian candidates can also check by:
- Utilize our "Check status" option to see the status of your e-visa.
- For the quickest assistance, get in touch with Saudi Immigration Services' customer care. Please contact support by phone or email.
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
To be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the UK candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance. The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application.
Get a Saudi Arabia sim internet package?
Saudi Arabia sim cards will make it simple for you to remain in touch with loved ones while traveling, and you can also do online duties with the help of the internet connection. Let's prepare to purchase an online Saudi SIM card for travelers..
Do I need a Saudi Arabia transit visa for Malaysian citizens?
No. A visa is not required to transit through Saudi Arabia providing that they do not intend to leave the international transit area.
For those who want to stay in Saudi Arabia for several days, they must apply for an e-visa. Without a valid e-visa, they will be rejected to enter Saudi Arabia.
What happens if I overstay in Saudi Arabia?
Malaysian citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi Arabia. If the visa expires without the traveler departing Saudi Arabia, overstay fines will be assessed. Let's verify your KSA visa's validity to make sure you may stay in Saudi.
Hope this useful information helps you understand about Saudi e-visa for Malaysians citizens. Please contact us if you intend to visit Saudi Arabia in the near future. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable local experts will help you get your Saudi visa quickly and economically.