Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for New Zealand citizens
- 1. New Zealanders need a visa for Saudi Arabia
- 2. How do I apply for a visa to visit Saudi Arabia from New Zealand?
- 3. How much do Saudi Arabia visa fees from New Zealand?
- 4.FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for New Zealand citizens
- Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for New Zealand residents?
- Is travel insurance covering covid-19 Saudi Arabia required?
- Should I buy a Saudi sim card for Umrah?
- When is the best time to get a Saudi online visa for New Zealand citizens?
- Do New Zealand citizens need a transit visa through Saudi?
- How to check Saudi visas online for New Zealand citizens?
- How long does a Saudi visit visa validity?
Many New Zealand tourists choose to travel to Saudi Arabia. The chance to explore the sacred mosques, beautiful landscapes, and unique foods found throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
If you are a New Zealand citizen and want to visit this location, you will first need a Saudi Arabia visa.
See the most recent Saudi Arabia visa for New Zealand citizens, including entry requirements and regulations for obtaining a visa to this country.
1. New Zealanders need a visa for Saudi Arabia
Saudi visas are required for New Zealand citizens. So, if you have a New Zealand passport and want to visit Saudi Arabia, make sure your Saudi visa is approved first.
What is Saudi e-visa?
In 2019, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) launched an electronic visa, or eVisa, system. The eVisa streamlines the process of obtaining a Saudi visit visa for eligible citizens from around the world.
The electronic Saudi visa is a multiple-entry visa with a one-year validity period. Those with an eVisa can stay in the country for up to 90 days for recreation or tourism, visiting family or relatives, or performing Umrah (outside of Hajj season).
How many types to get a Saudi visa for New Zealand citizens?
New Zealand citizens can apply for a visit visa to Saudi Arabia in two ways:
- Apply anywhere, including the Saudi Embassy in New Zealand. Tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons frequently use this traditional method (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa). Candidates from New Zealand can apply for a visa in this manner.
- Apply for a Saudi visa online, also known as an e-Visa or Saudi electronic visa.
Do New Zealand citizens need Saudi e-Visa to enter?
2. How do I apply for a visa to visit Saudi Arabia from New Zealand?
As long as you have an internet-connected device, New Zealand citizens can apply for a Saudi Arabia visa from New Zealand or anywhere in the world using an electronic visa.
Step by step of Saudi visa application online
- Step 1: Fill out the online Saudi visit visa application form. Please complete this form with your contact information.
- Step 2: Make the payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Obtain electronic approval visa. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So be on the lookout for our emails.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print your e-Visa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid e-Visa.
Apply Saudi e-Visa for New Zealand citizens easy with online visa
Saudi Arabia visa requirements for New Zealand citizens
- The New Zealand passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To get the stamp, your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- The photograph of applicants in any size.
- A duplicate of the passport biographical page.
- You have access to the email address.
- Methods of payment.
Do I need an Umrah visa from New Zealand?
A Saudi e-visa allows visitors to enter the country for Umrah as long as it is not during the Hajj season.
As a result, New Zealand citizens do not need to apply for an Umrah visa to make the pilgrimage.
3. How much do Saudi Arabia visa fees from New Zealand?
When you book our tourist online visa service, the Saudi Arabia visa price will include two types of fees: the government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
The government fee is required by the Saudi Arabia government for the application process. This amount of money once paid will not be refunded. In addition, the cost of an e-visa Saudi Arabia will also be determined by the visa's urgency.
Keep in mind that the higher the service fee, the shorter the Saudi visa processing time.
03 levels of Saudi Arabia visa process for visitors:
- Normal visa: candidates can obtain an e-Visa in three business days.
- Urgent visa: the candidate has only 48 hours to obtain the approval visa.
- Super Urgent visa: a fantastic service that allows candidates to obtain an e-visa within 24 hours.
What types of cost of Saudi e-Visa for New Zealand passport holders?
4.FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for New Zealand citizens
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for New Zealand residents?
Visa on arrival is available to New Zealand and other Schengen (tourist only) nationals. To ensure entry, we recommend that you apply for a visa before arriving in the country.
Is travel insurance covering covid-19 Saudi Arabia required?
In order to process your visa application, the Saudi government requires travel insurance. To apply for a Saudi tourist visa online successfully, the New Zealand applicants must ensure that their Saudi travel insurance covers covid insurance.
Should I buy a Saudi sim card for Umrah?
Visitors from New Zealand should purchase a Saudi Arabia sim card. Staying connected to the internet during your trip allows you to handle work remotely (answering emails, urgent messages, etc.) while spending time with friends and family.
It's fantastic that you can now easily buy Saudi Arabia sim cards online. Saudi Immigration Service has already made this service available to you on their website for a small fee.
When is the best time to get a Saudi online visa for New Zealand citizens?
Checking Saudi visa requirements for New Zealand citizens necessitates a thorough and stringent approval process. As a result, we advise New Zealand citizens to plan their visas ahead of time to ensure their eligibility to enter this country.
The best time to apply is two weeks before you plan to visit this country to avoid unnecessary delays.
Do New Zealand citizens need a transit visa through Saudi?
If you are a New Zealand citizen transiting through Saudi Arabia, you may need a transit visa if your staying time in Saudi Arabia is more than 12 hours. However, candidates from New Zealand should be able to apply for a transit visa at the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia. You do not need to apply for a transit visa if you don’t leave the airport.
How to check Saudi visas online for New Zealand citizens?
Customers from New Zealand can use our status check feature to check Saudi visa status online.
By simply filling out the form with the requested information, you can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia e-Visa. Include the reference number for your application (or your full name), your passport number, and your email address (which you use to apply). After 30 minutes, applicants will receive e-visa results for tracking progress of their visa application.
How long does a Saudi visit visa validity?
KSA e-visa allows a maximum of multiple entries and the validity is one year from the date of issuance.