Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Brunei citizens
- What about the Saudi Arabia e-visa for Bruneians requirements?
- How do Brunei citizens apply for an e-Visa to Saudi?
- Check the cost of applying for a visa to Saudi
Good news for Bruneians planning to visit Saudi Arabia soon. The Saudi eVisa for Bruneians allows visitors to visit the country without visiting the Saudi embassy.
The procedure gives you more time to plan your trip. And, yes, Saudi Arabia Immigration Services can assist you with the application process for a small fee, relieving you of the stress of obtaining a visa.
Keep reading the following article and learn more about the Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Brunei citizens!
What about the Saudi Arabia e-visa for Bruneians requirements?
If they want to visit Saudi Arabia, Brunei citizens must apply for a Saudi Arabia visa for Brunei well in advance of their trip. This is due to the fact that Brunei is not exempt from Saudi Arabia's visa requirements.
The Saudi Arabia Immigration Department has introduced the e-visa to speed up the visa application process by eliminating the requirement to apply for a conventional visa in person at an embassy or consulate.
Using an e-Visa, citizens of Brunei will be able to plan trips to Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days.
Bruneian passport holders are now eligible for Saudi Arabia’s Tourist e-Visa
What type of Saudi e-visa for Brunei?
Filling out information, paying fees, submitting the registration form, and receiving approved visa results are all done online for Brunei citizens.
Brunei citizens can enter Saudi Arabia multiple times with an online visa and stay for up to 90 days.
Is it possible for Brunei to stay in Saudi for an extended period of time?
Tourist visas for Saudi Arabia are granted for leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah events.
This type of visa is available to Bruneians who wish to enter and stay in the country for a limited time. Saudi evisas are valid for one year from the date specified in the approved e-Visa document.
How do Brunei citizens apply for an e-Visa to Saudi?
If you need your visa quickly, choose expedited processing. Using our service instead of other methods will only take a few hours.
The online application process has a time limit of 15 minutes. When you are accepted, you will receive an email with all of the necessary visa information.
To apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia, simply follow the four basic steps outlined below:
- Step 1: Complete the safe online application form. Fill out the online forms at the link Apply for Saudi e-Visa to process your e-Visa to Saudi. All of the candidates' personal information, including full name, gender, birth date, passport number, and date of arrival/departure, must be included.
- Step 2: Please double-check your information to ensure it is accurate and complete. Use electronic payment to pay the e-visa fee (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal).
- Step 3: Receive an email confirmation of your visa application form. Before being mailed to you, the e-Visa will be processed and granted online.
- Step 4: Upon arrival, have your visa stamped in your passport. Remember to download and print out the Saudi e-Visa that we send you through email.
Evisa is a completely new method of applying for visas online, which Bruneian citizens completed the application form in only a few minutes.
Check the cost of applying for a visa to Saudi
When applying for a Saudi evisa, you must pay two types of Saudi visa fees: the Government fee and the Service fee.
Brunei applicants are required to pay the Government fee because their country of origin is not exempt from Saudi visa requirements.
The Service fee is determined by the processing time you select for your visa application. Currently, Saudi Immigration e-Visa Portal provides customers with three types of visa services:
- Normal: If you select this option for a routine review, you will receive a response to your residence permit application within 03 business days.
- Urgency: Reduce the amount of time it takes to apply for a visa as much as possible. Your visa will be emailed to you in 02 days.
- Super urgent: This service can process your visa in as little as 24 hours.
Some customers may only need this service for a few hours, whereas others may have to wait for several days.
Get the Saudi e-visa easily with the Saudi Immigration Services website
How to pay the Saudi e-visa cost?
PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted as payment methods for the visa fees. Furthermore, you must purchase travel insurance because the Saudi Government requires it in order to process your visa. It can also ensure a safe and enjoyable stay in Saudi Arabia.
If you only intend to stay in Saudi for a short period of time, short-term protection is the best option.
A little cost for Saudi Travel Insurance - Why not?
Saudi travel insurance is required for anyone planning to visit Saudi Arabia and stay for a specified period of time. While you are not in your home country, health travel insurance will provide you with numerous benefits. Furthermore, you are covered for diagnostic and follow-up care after an emergency visit.
Get a Saudi Arabia e-visa for Bruneians online quickly with Saudi Arabia Immigration Services
Professional evisa service with many years of experience will help you get a visa for Saudi as quickly as possible. We are confident to be the leading enterprise in the field of Saudi visa for Bruneian citizens as global visitors.