Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- 1. Canadian citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
- 2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabia visit visa from Canada?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee from Canada?
- 4. Saudi Arabia eVisa FAQs for Canadian Citizens
- What are ports of entry in Saudi Arabia by evisa?
- Should I buy a Saudi Travel Sim for Umrah?
- Is travel insurance covering covid-19 Saudi Arabia required?
- How long can Canadian citizens stay in Saudi Arabia with an evisa?
- How to check KSA visa status online for Canadian citizens?
- How long is a Saudi visit visa valid for?
- How much Canadian dollars to Saudi Riyal?
- Can I work in Saudi Arabia as a Canadian citizen with a KSA e-visa?
- What should I do if Saudi Arabia slows visa processing?
Saudi Arabia has always been a country that brings mysteries that make visitors excited to explore and conquer this place. This article, we are dedicated to Canadian visitors who are planning to visit this Muslim country.
Discover the latest Saudi Arabia Immigration rules, documents required and the cost of Saudi visa for Canadian citizens now.
1. Canadian citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
The Saudi visa for Canadian passport holders is required. So, if Canadian residents have plans to enter this country, they will be required to get a Saudi visa.
But don't worry, applying for KSA visa to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is now much faster and more convenient thanks to the e-visa, which has been a model since 2019.
What type of Saudi e-visa for Canadian citizens?
What is the Saudi Arabia visa for Canadian visitors?
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia tourist visas can be used for leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or performing Umrah.
- Online visa validity: one year from the date of issuance, multiple entries
- Stay in Saudi Arabia for a maximum of 90 days from the date of arrival.
For the purposes of visiting Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa), Canadian candidates can apply for a visa by traditional method, which is to apply at the Saudi embassy in Canada or anywhere else.
2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabia visit visa from Canada?
Saudi visa online, also known as a Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa, is a new visa application process. Canadian nationals can apply for a Saudi visa from Canada with only a device connected to the Internet.
Step by step of Saudi visa application online
- Step 1: Complete the Saudi visa application form for Canadian citizens. Please finish this form with accurate visa details and your personal information.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make the payment. You will receive an email confirming full payment after completing payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Get approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be electronically processed and issued, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for our emails.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa before traveling to the country. If you have a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Get Saudi e-visa from Canada with simple steps
Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Canadian citizens
- The Canada passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival.
- A scan of the biographical page of the passport
- There should be a minimum of 02 blank pages for verification
- Check the Saudi e-visa photo requirements (clear face and the photograph should be taken as recently as possible)
- The email address to which you have access.
- Payment methods (Electronic payments such as PayPal, American Express, Debit/ Credit Card)
Do I need an Umrah visa from Canada?
A Saudi e-visa allows Canadian visitors to enter the country for the Umrah event, provided it is outside of the Hajj season.
Therefore, you do not need to apply for an Umrah visa for Canadian citizens to make the pilgrimage.
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee from Canada?
The Saudi Arabia visa price will include two kinds of fees when you book our tourist online visa service:
- The Saudi Government fee is the obligation fee for applicants who wish to apply for e-Visa KSA.
- The Saudi visa service fee is the amount Canadian applicants have to pay in advance for our service.
How long does a Saudi visa take to process?
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services offers three levels of Saudi visa processing:
- Normally, you will receive your e-Visa approval within 03 business days.
- Urgent: obtain an e-Visa approval within 48 hours.
- Urgency: obtain an e-Visa approval within 24 hours.
It should be noted that the higher the service fee, the more urgent the visa application time.
How much Saudi e-visa price for Canadian citizens
4. Saudi Arabia eVisa FAQs for Canadian Citizens
Summary of some frequently asked questions about Saudi Arabia tourist visas of Canadian citizens. Let's discover!
What are ports of entry in Saudi Arabia by evisa?
List Saudi Arabia’s entry points for KSA e visa for Canadian citizens:
- King Fahd International Airport - DMM - Dammam
- King Abdulaziz International Airport - JED - Jeddah
- King Khalid International Airport - RUH - Riyadh
- Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport - MED - Medina
In addition, you are allowed to use an eVisa to enter all the seaports in Saudi Arabia.
Should I buy a Saudi Travel Sim for Umrah?
Any Canadian visitors visiting Saudi should buy a Saudi Arabia travel sim. Staying connected to the internet during your trip makes it possible for you to handle your work remotely (answering emails, urgent messages, etc.) or easily keep in touch with friends and family.
It's great that now you can buy Saudi Arabia travel sim online easily on our website. Saudi Immigration Services already has provided you with this utility right on the website, for only a small fee.
Is travel insurance covering covid-19 Saudi Arabia required?
Yes. The Saudi Government requires travel insurance in order to process your visa application. To successfully apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, the Canadian candidate must ensure that their Saudi travel insurance covers covid insurance.
How long can Canadian citizens stay in Saudi Arabia with an evisa?
Your maximum stay will be 90 days in total using an eVisa.
How to check KSA visa status online for Canadian citizens?
Canadian citizens can use our status check feature to check their Saudi visa status online.
- Visit the Check visa status page.
- Fill out the form with the requested information (application reference, passport number, and email address.
- Get the result sent to your mail after 30 minutes.
How long is a Saudi visit visa valid for?
Saudi e-visa has a validity of 1 year from the date of issuance with multiple entries.
How much Canadian dollars to Saudi Riyal?
The most recent exchange rate Canadian dollar to Saudi Riyals: 1 CAD = 2.82 SAR
You need to prepare Saudi currency in advance for convenience in spending and using services when visiting this country
Can I work in Saudi Arabia as a Canadian citizen with a KSA e-visa?
No. With an online visa, Canadian citizens cannot work in Saudi Arabia. If you intend to find a job or study or settle in this country, please contact the Saudi embassy in Canada or aboard to apply for the appropriate visa.
What should I do if Saudi Arabia slows visa processing?
Our visa service process normally takes from 24 hours to 3 working days.
Visa results will be emailed to you, so please check your inbox. In some cases, the mail may end up in the spam folder, so please check your mailboxes.
If you want a faster and more detailed check, you can contact our customer support hotline or email [email protected] for the fastest support.
Thanks for the time reading the related questions for the Canadian visit to Saudi Arabia. Hope this article helps you have a better experience in Saudi Arabia. If you need to book a Saudi visa for Canadian citizens or have any questions, feel free to contact us. Let's save your time and your cost by booking our Saudi visa service now.