Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Saudi Arabia has opened its borders as part of a program to boost tourism within the country and throughout the Middle East. Travelers from China can now apply for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia eVisa, a simple and streamlined visa.
This article will explain the requirements of Saudi Arabia visa for Chinese citizens in detail, including which documents are required to obtain an eVisa for Saudi Arabia, how to apply, and more information about travel documentation required by applicants.
- 1. Check Saudi visa requirements for Chinese citizens
- 2. How to get a Saudi Arabia visa from China
- 3. Saudi Arabia visa fees for Chinese residents
- 4. FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for Chinese Citizens
- How long can I stay in Saudi Arabia with an e-visa from China?
- How many times am I allowed to enter the country?
- How long is the visa valid in Saudi Arabia for Chinese citizens?
- Can I take a visit visa to Saudi Arabia and do Umrah?
- Do children need a visa flying to Saudi Arabia?
- What happens if I make a mistake in my Saudi visa application form?
- What is the best company to use for a Saudi visa?
1. Check Saudi visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Chinese citizens need a visit visa to travel to and enter Saudi Arabia. But don't worry! Now, the Saudi Arabian government has launched a Saudi online visa, helping visitors with Saudi visa applications in the most convenient way.
Let's watch the Saudi visa bio for Chinese visitors and other countries!
Saudi visa bio:
- Saudi Tourist e Visas can be used for leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah ceremonies.
- Visa validity: one year from the date of issuance, multiple entries
- Maximum stay in Saudi Arabia: 90 days from the date of arrival.
Tourists who wish to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa) can apply for a visa in the traditional manner. That is, apply at any Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in China.
Saudi e-visa requirements for Chinese citizens
Different e-visa processing options for Saudi Arabia
You have three options for the processing cost and time for the Saudi Arabia e-visa application:
- Standard Processing Time: Chinese candidates will receive your document in 03 business days.
- Rush Processing Time: Receive the document in 48 hours.
- Super Rush Processing Time: Get the document in 24 hours or less.
The standard visa processing time for reviewing and approving the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia tourist e-Visa application is 03 days.
Saudi visa applications will be approved in 48 hours if Chinese applicants choose rush visa processing.
Select the Super Rush option for the fastest processing speed. Your visa will be delivered to you within 24 hours.
2. How to get a Saudi Arabia visa from China
Guidelines to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Chinese citizens
- Step 1: Fill out the online Saudi tourist e-visa application form. Please fill out this form with your exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment for the visa fee after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide some supporting documents to complete the application.
- Step 3: Obtain approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for emails from us.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid e-Visa.
What documents are required to apply for a Saudi electronic visa?
- A China passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the KSA country.
- There should be at least 02 blank pages in the passport for stamping by the Immigration Officer
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- The Chinese applicant's digital photograph. This photograph should be taken as recently as possible
- An email address to receive the Saudi visa outcome.
Way to Apply Saudi e-visa from China
How to check Saudi visa status with passport number?
Chinese candidates who are our customers can check their Saudi visa status online using our status check feature.
By simply entering your information as requested, you can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia e-Visa. Include:
- The application reference.
- Passport number.
- Email Address.
Do I need to apply for an Umrah visa online from China?
As previously stated, a Saudi Arabia online tourist visa is required for the purpose of attending the Umrah event. As a result, citizens of 49 countries, including China, who qualify for the Saudi electronic visa can now perform Umrah. Therefore, all you need to do is check the Saudi Arabia immigration rules.
3. Saudi Arabia visa fees for Chinese residents
The Saudi online visa price will include two types of fees when you use our service: the government fee (which is mandatory) and the service fee which is paid to our platform.
The visa's processing time will also determine this electronic visa fee. Take note that the higher the service fee you pay, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing).
Extra service for Chinese citizens to visit Saudi Arabia
- COVID-19 coverage is required for Saudi Arabia travel insurance.
To successfully apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, the Chinese candidate must ensure that their Saudi travel insurance covers covid insurance. The Saudi government requires travel insurance in order to process your visa application.
- Purchase a Saudi Arabia Travel sim for travelers.
Saudi Arabia travel sim will allow you to stay in touch with family and friends while traveling, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi Immigration Services assists Chinese tourists in obtaining a Travel sim at a meager cost. Saudi sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi sim cards online easily and cheaply on our website.
How much Saudi online visa cost for Chinese citizens
4. FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for Chinese Citizens
How long can I stay in Saudi Arabia with an e-visa from China?
The Saudi Arabia e-visa allows Chinese citizens to stay in the country for a maximum of 90 days from the arrival date.
How many times am I allowed to enter the country?
With a tourist visa from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, you can visit Saudi Arabia as many times as you want. Also, remember that the electronic visa allows visitors to enter the country only for short-term business or tourism purposes.
How long is the visa valid in Saudi Arabia for Chinese citizens?
The Saudi e-Visa for Chinese nationals is valid for one year from the date of issuance.
Can I take a visit visa to Saudi Arabia and do Umrah?
Saudi government applies five visa types that can be eligible for Umrah:
- Umrah visa (valid for 2 weeks).
- Umrah e-visa (valid for 2 weeks).
- Tourist visa (allows travelers to enter and travel to Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days each time with multi entry, visa valid for one year).
- Tourist e-visa (allows travelers to enter and travel to Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days with multi entry, visa valid for one year).
- Hajj Card (available within 24 hours, can be extended for up to 3 months)
So, it is possible for Chinese citizens to attend Umrah with a tourist visa online.
Do children need a visa flying to Saudi Arabia?
Minimum age of applicants is 18 years old. Underaged applicants require an individual above 18 years old to be the guardian.
What happens if I make a mistake in my Saudi visa application form?
Once the e-Visa application has been submitted to the Government, its data cannot be changed. You will have to apply again if your information differs significantly (passport number, etc.)
So, you need to recheck all the information in the application form carefully. If you become aware of an error before sending your administrative documents, please indicate the correction to be made when sending these documents.
What is the best company to use for a Saudi visa?
Choose Saudi Arabia Immigration Services to book an online visa to visit KSA. We are proud to be a professional unit, knowledgeable about Saudi immigration principles. With many years of experience in this field, we are sure to bring you satisfaction in terms of service quality and price.
Thank you for your time reading the Saudi visa for Chinese citizens. Please feel free to contact us to save your time and your cost for approval of the KSA visa.