Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Denmark citizens
- 1. Saudi Arabia visa for Denmark citizens
- 2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Denmark?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Denmark citizens?
- 4. Advice to travel Saudi Arabia from Denmark
Many Danish citizens prefer to travel to Saudi Arabia. Cultural enrichment, architectural marvels, beautiful landscapes, and unique attractions drew visitors to this country. If you want to visit Saudi Arabia, don't miss the article below. The Saudi visa for Denmark citizens information, la test documents required, processing time, and cost.
Let’s investigate with Saudi Arabia Immigration Services!
1. Saudi Arabia visa for Denmark citizens
According to Saudi visa policy, a Saudi visa for Denmark green card holders is required, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit. Let's watch the Saudi visa bio for visitors from Denmark and other countries!
Check Saudi Arabia e-visa for Denmark citizens rules
How to get a Saudi visa for Denmark citizens?
Denmark citizens can apply for a Saudi visit visa by:
- Apply at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Denmark or anywhere. This traditional way is often for tourists who want to come to Saudi Arabia for other purposes (medical examination, working visa, and study visa). Denmark candidates can apply for a visa in the traditional way.
- Apply for a Saudi e-visa which is called Saudi electronic visa or online Visa.
What is Saudi Arabia e-visa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which is launched in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter multiple times to Saudi Arabia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office as the traditional way.
What type of Saudi e visa for Danish citizens?
- This sort of Saudi e-visa can be used for vacations, visiting relatives, going to events, or enjoying the Umrah.
- Saudi e-visa validity is 1 year from the date of issuance with multiple entries.
- Denmark candidates can stay in KSA country a maximum of 90 days from their arrival date in Saudi.
2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Denmark?
Now, Danish applicants can apply for a Saudi Arabia e-visa from Denmark more easily. Only with a device connected to the internet, the Denmark passport holders can get an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Let's visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform and can be completed in a few simple steps online.
Step by step to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Denmark citizens
- Step 1: Fill out the online Saudi visit visa application form. Please fill out this form with your exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Obtain e-visa approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for emails from us.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid eVisa.
Apply Saudi Arabia e-visa for Denmark citizens online from anywhere which have device connected to internet
Checking Saudi visa status online with passport number
Denmark citizens, who are our customers, can check their Saudi visa status online using our status check feature. You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include the application reference (or full name), passport number, and email address (which used to apply).
Check Saudi visa requirements for Denmark citizens
- Denmark passport valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date and has at least 02 blank pages to stamp.
- A recent photo that was taken in the last 189 days.
- A duplicate of the biographical page in your passport
- Travel Insurance must be provided for a Saudi e-visa.
- The E-mail address that you have access to.
- Means of payment including electronic methods and wire transfer.
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Denmark citizens?
When you book our e visa service, the Saudi Arabia visa fee will include 2 kinds of fees: the government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
This Saudi Arabia e-visa cost will also depend on the urgency of the visa you choose. Note that, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing), so the higher the service fee you pay.
How many days visa processing in Saudi Arabia?
Our company's 3 levels of Saudi online visa processing for chosen:
- Normal: in case you get approved e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: in case you get approved e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: in case you get approved e-Visa within 24 hours.
Travel to Saudi Arabia from Denmark with an electronic visa
4. Advice to travel Saudi Arabia from Denmark
Traveling to Saudi Arabia from Denmark more easily with our helpful tips. Do not miss it!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application. So, to be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the Denmark candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance.
Buy Saudi Arabia sim card online
Saudi Arabia sim card will allow you to stay in touch with family and friends while traveling, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi Arabia sim internet packages easily and cheaply on our website with a little small fee.
Do I need to apply for the Umrah visa from Denmark?
Many visitors and pilgrims must have an Umrah visa application to do the pilgrimage. However, Denmark residents do not need to apply for a separate Umrah e-visa. They can perform Umrah - excluding Hajj season - with a Saudi tourist e-visa.
Where do I get my Saudi Arabia visa?
Danish applicants when applying for our Saudi e-visa service will receive notification of visa status, as well as approved visa via the email, used to register,
Saudi Immigration Services recommend that you print out your visa approval and bring it with you throughout your journey to Saudi.
What is the number of entries for a Saudi visa?
Danish citizens, who hold Saudi tourist e-visa online, have multi-entry to KSA countries. And the maximum number of days to stay is 90 days.
How long is the Saudi e visa valid for?
The KSA visit visa online is valid for up to one full year (365 days).
Hope in this article you have a better understanding of Saudi visa for Denmark citizens. And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book our services. Our professional staff, knowledgeable in the field of Saudi immigration will surely bring you satisfaction.
Let's save your time and costs, call now for our Saudi Immigration Service!