Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Estonia citizens
- Does Estonia require a visa for Saudi Arabia?
- Check Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Estonia residents
- Related question about Saudi Arabia visa for Estonia citizens
Estonian citizens along with citizens of 49 other countries are on Saudi Arabia's online visa acceptance list.
That means, to apply for a visa to enter this Muslim country, you do not need to go to the embassy to apply for a visa like the traditional way. Instead, you can completely apply for a visa at home or anywhere, as long as you have an internet-connected device.
In the article below, see the latest information about Saudi visas for Estonian citizens with Saudi Immigration Services.
Does Estonia require a visa for Saudi Arabia?
Estonian passport holders are eligible for a 90-day visa exemption to Vietnam. If citizens of Estonia intend to visit Saudi Arabia for more than 90 days, they must apply for a Saudi visa well in advance.
E-visas can provide a more transparent application process, as applicants can track the status of their visa application online. This can help to reduce uncertainty and provide a clearer understanding of the application process.
What type of Saudi Arabia e-visa for Estonia citizens?
- Tourist e-visa can be used for vacations, family visits, events, or Umrah ceremonies.
- Visa validity is one year from the date of issuance, with multiple entries permitted.
- The maximum period of stay in Saudi Arabia is 90 days from the date of arrival.
Tourists who want to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa) can do so in the traditional way. To put it another way, apply at any Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in Estonia.
Can a Saudi tourist visa be used to perform Umrah?
Yes. The Saudi government allows pilgrims and Umrah pilgrims to enter the country with an online visa. With the exception of the Hajj season.
Check Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Estonia residents
To apply for your Saudi Arabia visa with Saudi Arabia Immigration Services, you’ll need only this short list of items:
- Estonia valid passport: Make sure that it’s valid for 6 months after the date of arrival.
- Have at least 2 blank pages in your passport for entry and exit stamps.
- A recent portrait photo of applicants which was taken in the last 6 months.
- The applicants must have Travel Insurance before going to Saudi.
- A passport first-page duplication which scanned clearly details.
- The E-mail address that you use frequently.
- Means of payment. We accept multiple methods of payment, including credit and debit cards or Paypal.
E-visas can be processed much more quickly than traditional visas, which means that Estonian citizens can receive their visa in a shorter amount of time.
How to get a Saudi visa for Estonia residents?
To request an e-Visa from Saudi Arabia, Estonian citizens only need to fill out an online visa application. The application procedure is broken down into four easy steps, which are as follows:
- Step 1: Fill in your full name, gender, date of birth, passport number, and arrival and departure dates on the application form.
- Step 2: Before proceeding to the payment stage, you must review all of the previous step's data. Your visa application may be delayed if there are any errors or gaps in the information. The eVisa fee must then be paid in order for your application to be processed.
- Step 3: You will now receive an email confirming that your visa application has been submitted. Your e-Visa application will be reviewed and approved online before being mailed to you.
- Step 4: Once your Saudi Arabia eVisa arrives in your inbox, download and print a copy to prepare for your trip to Saudi Arabia. When you arrive in Saudi Arabia, you must have your visa stamped in your passport.
How can I find out if my Saudi Arabia e-visa is approved?
The email address provided by the customer will be used to send the visa approval results.
Candidates from Estonia can also use our "Check status" function to track the status of approved visa processing.
Contact Saudi Immigration Services customer service by phone or email for the quickest response.
How much is the Saudi Arabia e-visa fee for Estonian citizens?
In Estonia, the cost of Saudi Arabia visa is:
- The two types of visa fees that must be paid in order to obtain a Saudi Arabia e-visa are the government fee and the Saudi Arabia visa service fee. Estonian nationals must pay a government fee to the Immigration Department in order for their visa application to be processed.
- The processing period you choose for your e-visa application determines the service fee you must pay. When you compare visa prices, you can choose the fastest service option while staying within your budget.
How long do you have to process a Saudi visa?
Customers can currently choose from three different visa service options on our Saudi Arabia e-Visa Services website:
- Normal: Select this option if you need a visa decision in three business days or less. Your visa application may be approved sooner than you believe.
- If you select the urgent service option, your Saudi e-visa should arrive within two working days.
- If you use this service, you may be able to obtain a visa in as little as 24 hours! This is the one that is currently providing you with the most relief.
Saudi e-visa often have lower application fees and don't require additional expenses such as travel to a consulate or embassy. This can make travel to Saudi Arabia more affordable for Estonian citizens.
Related question about Saudi Arabia visa for Estonia citizens
With our helpful tips, you can travel to Saudi Arabia from Estonia more easily. Do not pass it up!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage
To ensure a safe and enjoyable journey, Estonian travelers are strongly advised to obtain Saudi Arabia health travel insurance. If you have travel insurance, the Saudi government will approve your visa application more quickly. If you're only going to be in Saudi Arabia for a short time, you should take precautions.
Get a Saudi Arabia sim internet package?
A sim card and a 4g internet package will make your trip more convenient. Throughout the trip, you can complete all online tasks (check mail, respond to messages, etc.) and stay in touch with your loved ones. Our customers can quickly register to buy a sim card while applying for a visa online with just one click. You only need to pay a small fee and fill out the information once, which saves you a lot of time.
When is the best time for an Estonian citizen to apply for a Saudi online visa?
A thorough and stringent approval process is required when checking Saudi visa requirements. As a result, we recommend that Estonian citizens plan ahead of time for their visas to ensure their eligibility to enter this country. The best time to apply is one week before your departure date.
What happens if I overstay in Saudi Arabia?
Estonians are not permitted to overstay in Saudi Arabia. You will be fined if your visa expires without you leaving Saudi Arabia. So, let's check the validity of your KSA visa to ensure you can stay in Saudi.
Benefits of applying e-visa with Saudi Immigration Services
- Fill out the application form from the comfort of your own home and submit it electronically.
- Receiving email notifications at each stage of document processing or tracking documents online is simple.
- Quick processing and turnaround - among the quickest in the Saudi Online visa industry.
- Convenient Payment Options with a Variety of Choices (Credit, Debit Cards... accepted).
- Our visa experts are available for live chat 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The introduction of Saudi online visas has made it easier for tourists worldwide in general and Estonian citizens in particular to visit this country more easily. Do not forget to contact us immediately if you still have questions regarding the Saudi e-visa for Estonian citizens!