Saudi Arabia e visa requirements for Italy citizens
- Do Italian citizens need an e-Visa to visit Saudi Arabia?
- Step-by-step guide to applying for a Saudi e-visa for Italian citizens
- [Updated in 2023] Saudi e-Visa regulations for Italian citizens
- Overview of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
Because of the implementation of online visas, Saudi Arabia is becoming more accessible. Saudi Arabia's new regulation allows residents of more than 40 nationalities who are eligible for the Saudi Arabia online visa to stay in the country for up to three months.
In this article, we'll look at the Saudi Arabia e-visa rules for Italian citizens, as well as the most recent updates for 2023!
Do Italian citizens need an e-Visa to visit Saudi Arabia?
With the exception of nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC), most foreign citizens need to obtain a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Many foreign residents, fortunately, can obtain a Saudi eVisa online.
Italian citizens can apply for the KSA e-Visa from the comfort of their homes or anywhere in a matter of minutes, only with a device that has an internet connection.
Step-by-step guide to applying for a Saudi e-visa for Italian citizens
Italy passport holders can only obtain an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia in such a short period of time by using an internet-connected device.
- Step 1: Enter your personal information into the Saudi visa application form online.
- Step 2: Go over all of your information and make your payment. The email will confirm full payment, and you will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: The approved Saudi e-Visa will be electronically processed and issued, and travelers will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for our emails.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Please print your eVisa before traveling to Saudi Arabia. If you have a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
[Updated in 2023] Saudi e-Visa regulations for Italian citizens
As the kingdom relaxes its visa entry rules, residents of Italy can now obtain a Saudi eVisa. View vital information about Saudi tourist e-visas for Italian citizens traveling to Saudi Arabia.
1. What exactly is a Saudi e-visa for Italian citizens?
According to the September 2019 reforms, Italian passport holders no longer have to go through the arduous process of obtaining a Saudi Arabia e-visa.
The Saudi electronic visa is one of the Saudi government's efforts for foreign nationals who want to visit Saudi Arabia for a short period of time. Assist visitors in reducing the time and procedures required for visa approval!
The type of Saudi e-visa for Italians citizens is a multiple-entry visa that allows travelers to stay up to 90 days in Saudi Arabia.
Italian citizens need to have a valid visa to enter Saudi Arabia.
2. Documents required
The entire Saudi Arabia visa application process for Italian citizens is done through E-visa. As a result, the documents you provide the Saudi Immigration Services team should be scanned and digitally copied.
Saudi e-visa requirements for Italian citizens are as follows:
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Health coverage (can be applied through our e-Visa application platform).
- Recent passport-sized photograph with a white background, taken in formal/modest attire.
3. Saudi e-Visa fees
When you register on our website, you have to pay two fees: the government fee and the service fee.
The initial consultation, document collection, application typing, and payment to the Saudi embassy are all included in the Saudi e-Visa service fees.
It should be noted that these fees do not include the Saudi health insurance fee.
The Saudi Arabia e-visa application is entirely online. The process takes about 2-3 working days to complete.
We offer 3 levels of Saudi e-visa processing time at Saudi Arabia Immigration Services:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa in three business days.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa in less than 48 hours.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Now, Italian visitors can go to Saudi Arabia easily with an online visa. Apply easily in some simple steps.
5. Travel Insurance
The Saudi government requires travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage for visa approval.
The insurance policy will be activated on the dates specified in the MOFA's Visa Issuance System (Enjaz).
[Covid 19 - Updates]
Beginning August 22, 2022, Saudi Arabia will be open to tourists from all over the world. The COVID-19 test will not be required of you. There is also no need for quarantine.
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the Saudi Arabia government.
Overview of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
- Parents have to apply for their e-Visa first for their children under the age of 18, and then reapply for minors.
- The Saudi e-Visa fees are non-refundable if your application is rejected.
- What countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia? More than 40 nationalities are eligible for a Saudi Arabia online visa. Visit list here.
- Entry visas issued by embassies: Those with a nationality of a country that is not on the list published on the website can apply through the Kingdom's missions abroad or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs platform's digital embassy.
- What countries accept Saudi visas on arrival? Residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union are eligible for a visa on arrival if they have a permanent residence permit from the United States, the United Kingdom, or an EU country, as well as a passport valid for at least six months.
Visit Saudi Arabia Immigration Services for our Saudi Arabia visa platform, which can be completed online in a few simple steps. Let's get a Saudi Arabia e-visa for Italians and visit this beautiful country RIGHT NOW!