[Updates 2023] Saudi Arabia e-visa for Japanese citizens
- 1. Does Japanese passport need visa for Saudi Arabia?
- 2. How can Japanese people apply for a Saudi eVisa?
- 3. FAQs - Saudi e-Visa for Japanese passport holders
- Japanese citizens can now apply for Saudi eVisa!
Japanese citizens are among more 40 nationalities eligible to obtain an eVisa to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This new system allows a simple online application for foreign visitors who wish to travel to Saudi Arabia for tourism purposes.
Check Saudi e-visa for Japanese citizens in the below article, about the document required, fill out the application form, and update visa cost,... Let's begin!
Japanese passport holders must obtain a visa for Saudi Arabia
1. Does Japanese passport need visa for Saudi Arabia?
No matter what the purpose or duration of their trip, Japanese passport holders need to obtain a visa for Saudi Arabia.
A Saudi eVisa is only for tourism purposes as well as Umrah performances. It is ineligible for working, studying, or performing Hajj.
Saudi e-visa types for Japanese citizens
Saudi e-visa for Japanese citizens allow applicants can enter multiple-entry. It is valid for one year and allows visitors to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
The e-Visa is only valid until it expires; after that, whether or not you visited the country after it was issued, you must reapply.
2. How can Japanese people apply for a Saudi eVisa?
Documents and online forms can be frustrating and time-consuming to complete if you don't know how, which is why we tend to brief the procedure for you for a stress-free experience!
Let us now move on.
How to fill Saudi online visa application form for Japan?
- Step 1: Enter your exact personal information into the online Saudi visit visa application form.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make your payment. Following payment, you will receive an email confirming your visa order and will be asked to provide some additional documents to complete the application.
- Step 3: The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and travelers will receive an email. So keep an eye out for our emails.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Please print your Saudi Arabia eVisa before traveling to the country. If you have a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Japanese citizens hold Saudi online visa can the maximum duration of stay is 3 months.
Requirements for the Visa application
- The passport of Japan must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- A scan of the passport's biographical page.
- A digital photograph of the applicant (any size you have).
- Have at least two blank passport pages for stamping.
- An email address where the Saudi visa outcome will be sent.
Check Saudi eVisa processing for Japanese citizens
The visa application and approval process usually take about 5 days. You can shorten the process by using our visa rush service.
This is an excellent option if you require an urgent visa for your trip. The following are the three levels of Saudi Arabia's rush visa service:
- Normally, you will receive your e-Visa within three business days.
- Get your e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Urgent: obtain an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Japanese citizens can apply for the KSA e-Visa from the comfort of their homes or anywhere with some simple steps.
Before submitting their application, Japanese candidates need to pay the Saudi eVisa fee via a secure online system.
- The Government fee is a mandatory fee that you must pay to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order for them to process your visa application.
- The Saudi visa service fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our services, which includes advising you on the Saudi Arabia e-Visa, supplying the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application.
- The service fee is determined by the number of people covered by your application and the urgency with which you require the visa.
- To save money, go to the Saudi visa promotion code section and get the promo code to use when applying for a Saudi online visa on our website! We frequently provide codes to our customers during major events, holidays, and so on. If you're lucky, you might be able to get a discounted Saudi e-visa!
Saudi Arabia travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the Saudi government.
Validity of Visa
- Validity Period: For multi-entry visas, the validity period is up to one year.
- Length Of Stay: The length of stay period for multi entries is up to 90 days.
The Saudi Arabia e-visa for Japanese citizens has a validity of 365 days (one year) from the date of issue.
3. FAQs - Saudi e-Visa for Japanese passport holders
Why should I get an e-Visa rather than a regular Visa?
Due to the ease and speed with which an e-visa can be issued, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia now prioritizes tourists applying for an e-visa over a regular visa.
How to check Saudi e-Visa status for Japanese citizens?
After submitting your visa application, you can check your E-Visa status on the Saudi Immigration Services website. Here are some simple steps to take:
- Go to the "Check Visa Status" link.
- Enter requirements information as quickly as possible while adhering to the guidelines.
- Just press the Search button right now!
Your visa status will be emailed to you in 30 minutes!
Is Saudi Arabia a safe place to visit?
Yes, the crime rate in Saudi Arabia is low, and the laws are strict, but as long as you don't break any laws, you'll be fine on your trip.
Should I buy a Saudi Sim card?
Yes. Saudi Arabia sim internet packages help your trip more smoothly. It is very convenient if you keep an internet connection during your trip. Urgent jobs can still be handled. You can stay in touch with your loved ones and share memorable moments in your journey.
Japanese citizens can now apply for Saudi eVisa!
Plan your trip now to discover the beautiful country of Saudi with its unique Islamic culture. What you need is to contact us immediately for the fastest and best support to apply for a tourist visa to Saudi Arabia.
Our team of experienced professionals knowledgeable about Saudi immigration principles is here to help with any questions you may have! What are you waiting for? Contact now!