[Update 2023] Saudi e-visa for Latvia citizens
- 1. Do Latvian citizens need a visa to enter Saudi?
- 2. How to apply for Saudi e-Visa for Latvian citizens?
- 3. About Apply Saudi e-visa - Important things travelers need to now
It's great that now Latvian citizens can visit Saudi easily by e-visa. Check out the article below to update the latest information about the Saudi e-visa requirements for Latvian citizens!
1. Do Latvian citizens need a visa to enter Saudi?
Latvian citizens need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia, but this can be an eVisa, so applicants don't have to go to an embassy as the traditional way.
Replace, Latvian candidates can use Saudi electronic visa to apply easily!
Latvia need visa to enter Sri Lanka
What is the Saudi e-Visa?
The Saudi e-visa is valid for a period of 1 year and grants the holder the right to stay in Saudi Arabia for up to 90 days with multiple entries.
It covers tourism-related activities and Umrah (excluding Haj season) and excludes other activities such as studying. It is not considered a visa for work.
2. How to apply for Saudi e-Visa for Latvian citizens?
Here is how applicants can apply for the visa at HERE, travelers can apply for a visa in three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill in the Saudi online application form. It completes online only!
- Step 2: Pay the visa fee with many options (Pay by bank transfer which is US Dollar or EUR; Paying by credit card or debit card; Paying by PayPal which uses a credit card or PayPal account).
- Step 3: Get your Saudi approval online visa, which sent to email in PDF version!
Get Saudi e-visa from anywhere in the world with a device has internet connection.
What documents are required to get the Saudi online visa?
Latvian applicants are required to gather all of the necessary paperwork and identification documents in order to complete the Saudi application process.
For your convenience, the following items are listed below:
- A valid Latvia passport: Your Latvian passport must be valid for at least 6 months after the date you intend to enter the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- If your passport needs to be stamped by a border control officer, the Saudi Immigration Services team recommends leaving at least 2 blank pages in it.
- Information about the applicant: You will be required to provide some personal information, such as your full name, passport information, contact information, and so on. It is advised to keep your passport on hand while completing the application.
- A digital photograph: You must upload a recent photo of yourself (taken within the last 6 months) that clearly shows your face at the end of the application.
- A computer with internet access: To access and properly fill out the application form, you will need a device such as a laptop, computer, or tablet.
- A payment method, such as a credit or debit card, to cover the application fee
- A valid email address where you can receive updates on the status and approval of your Saudi Arabia eVisa.
Latvia citizens who hold Saudi e-visa, will get a visa stamped at one of Saudi Arabia’s entry points
How much is the Saudi online visa fee for Latvian citizens?
Any visa application on the website will include two fees: the government fee and the service fee.
As for government fees, this is a mandatory expense and it is not refundable under any circumstances.
The service fee will be paid for the services when you register on our website, including information collection, checking, and consulting assistance in filling out the information, submitting information to the Saudi government for approval, and returning results. Visa results to customers.
As for the service fee, you will have different rates when using the emergency visa service. Currently, we have 3 types of urgent visa services for you to choose from. Note, the more urgent the visa, the higher the service fee.
- Normal: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who would like to get e-Visa within 24 hours.
A little tip for you: For Saudi Immigration Services customers, remember to check the visa promo code to get the best price for you!
Check it out HERE!
The Saudi Arabia e-visa for Latvia citizens has a validity of one year from the date of issue.
3. About Apply Saudi e-visa - Important things travelers need to now
Here are things to keep in mind:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to use the service and to apply for an eVisa. If the applicant is a child under 18 years old, parents must apply for the electronic visa first (this is mandatory).
- Passport must be valid for at least six months from the date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- An email address to receive the Saudi visa outcome.
- Once applicants have submitted an application for an eVisa, they will not be able to cancel it or request a refund under any circumstances.
- Saudi eVisa valid for one year from the issued date.
- The maximum length of stay allowed for eVisa is three months.
- Once granted an eVisa, it cannot be extended. If the eVisa expires before entry to KSA, applicants need to apply again and another application fee must be paid.
Saudi Arabia is welcoming more and more visitors from all corners of the globe. The new regulations remove the need for many would-be visitors to visit their country’s embassy before entering Saudi Arabia, increasing opportunities for potential travelers through a simplified journey.
Here is the latest updated about Saudi e-visa for Latvian citizens. If you have any questions or want to book a Saudi e-Visa, let’s contact us NOW!