Saudi e-visa for Monaco citizens: Easy apply with 2023 updates
- 1. Do Monaco citizens need e-Visa to Travel to Saudi Arabia?
- 2. Easy steps guide to apply Saudi e-visa for Monaco citizens
- 3. [Updates 2023] Saudi e-Visa for Monaco citizens rules
- 4. Important things of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
Because of the implementation of online visas, Saudi Arabia is becoming more accessible. Saudi Arabia's new regulation allows residents of more than 40 nationalities who are eligible for the Saudi Arabia online visa to stay in the country for up to three months.
In this article, we'll look at the rules of Saudi Arabia e-visa for Monaco citizens, as well as the most recent updates for 2023!
1. Do Monaco citizens need e-Visa to Travel to Saudi Arabia?
With the exception of nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC), most foreign citizens must obtain a visa to enter Saudi Arabia.
Many foreign residents, fortunately, can obtain a Saudi eVisa online.
What is a Saudi e-visa for Monaco citizens?
According to the September 2019 reforms, Monaco passport holders no longer have to go through the arduous process of obtaining a Saudi Arabia e-visa.
The Saudi electronic visa is one of the Saudi government's efforts for foreign nationals who want to visit Saudi Arabia for a short period of time. Assist visitors in reducing the time and procedures required for visa approval!
Type of Saudi e-visa for Monaco citizens
The Saudi e-visa is a multiple-entry visa that is valid for 1 year and allows you to stay in Saudi Arabia for 90 days on each stay.
The introduction of electronic visa services in Saudi Arabia makes it much more convenient for travelers.
2. Easy steps guide to apply Saudi e-visa for Monaco citizens
Monaco passport holders can only obtain an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia in such a short period of time by using an internet-connected device.
- Step 1: Enter your personal information into the Saudi visa application form online.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make your payment. You will receive an email confirming full payment.
- Step 3: The approved Saudi e-Visa will be electronically processed and issued, and travelers will be notified via email.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print your eVisa.
3. [Updates 2023] Saudi e-Visa for Monaco citizens rules
As the kingdom relaxes its visa entry rules, residents of Monaco can now obtain a Saudi eVisa.
Important information about Saudi tourist e-visas for Monaco citizens entering Saudi Arabia can be found here.
The entire application process for a Saudi visa for a Monaco resident is done through E-visa. As a result, the documents you provide to the Saudi Immigration Services team should be scanned and digitally copied.
Saudi e-visa requirements for Monaco residents are as follows:
- The passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival.
- There are more than 2 blank pages for implanting visa marks.
- A duplicate copy of the biographical page of your passport.
- Recent passport-sized photograph with a white background, taken in formal/modest attire.
- Applicants must submit Travel Insurance to finish the visa application process.
Monaco citizens can apply KSA e-Visa at Our e-visa service platform Saudi Arabia
Saudi e-Visa fees
When you register on our website, you must pay two fees: the government fee and the service fee.
The initial consultation, document collection, application typing, and payment to the Saudi embassy are all included in the Saudi e-Visa service fees.
It should be noted that these fees do not include the Saudi health insurance fee.
Note that: The Saudi visa fees are non-refundable if your application is rejected.
The Saudi Arabia e-visa application is entirely online. The process takes about 2-3 working days to complete.
We offer three levels of Saudi e-visa processing time at Saudi Arabia Immigration Services:
- Normal: For those who require an e-Visa in three business days or less.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa in less than 48 hours.
- Urgent: For those who require an e-Visa within 24 hours.
Saudi travel insurance is required
The Saudi government requires travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage for visa approval.
The insurance policy will be activated on the dates specified in the MOFA's Visa Issuance System (Enjaz).
Beginning August 22, 2022, Saudi Arabia will be open to tourists from all over the world. The COVID-19 test will not be required of you. There is also no need for quarantine.
Saudi tourist visa prices depend on the kinds of rush visa services that you choose
4. Important things of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
- Parents must apply for their e-Visa first for their children under the age of 18, and then reapply for minors.
- Saudi e-visa allows Umrah performance.
- What countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to Saudi Arabia? More than 40 nationalities are eligible for a Saudi Arabia online visa. Find a list of countries that can apply for the Saudi eVisa on the "Check requirements" page.
- Embassy-issued entry visas: Those with a nationality of a country that is not on the list published on the website can apply through the Kingdom's missions abroad or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs platform's digital embassy.
- A passport is valid for at least six months from the travel date.
Visit Saudi Arabia Immigration Services for our Saudi Arabia visa platform, which can be completed online in a few simple steps. Let us apply for a Saudi Arabia e-visa for Monaco citizens and visit this lovely country RIGHT NOW!