Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Nigerian citizens
Saudi Arabia is a rich history and unique culture country. It is a favorite destination for travelers worldwide, and also for Nigerian citizens. From the towering peaks of the Asir Mountains to the rolling dunes of the Empty Quarter, the attractions in Saudi Arabia will surely leave you in awe.
Say you will be visiting Saudi, how do you get a tourist visa to Saudi? Depending on your nationality and the purpose of the trip, it can be a simple process. Following Saudi Arabia Immigration Services to learn more about Saudi Arabia visa for Nigerian citizens.
Rules to enter Saudi Arabia for Nigerian citizens
Nigeria is not on the exempt country list for a Saudi Arabia visa, so a Saudi Arabia visa is REQUIRED.
If you want a visit visa for Saudi Arabia, the first thing is to determine the requirements for your specific country.
Nigeria is not listed as a free-visa country to Saudi. Currently, only citizens of a Gulf Cooperation Council country (including Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and UAE.) are exempted from a visa for Saudi, and Nigerian need a visa at all.
Nigerian candidates also areNOT ELIGIBLEfor a Saudi Arabia electric visa which is approved for citizens of 49 countries to enter Saudi for a short strip.
If you want to stay for a long time or for another purpose (work, study, etc.), let’s check with the nearest embassy or consulate before traveling to Saudi Arabia.
How to apply Saudi Arabia visa for Nigerian citizens?
Determine the type of visa you need if you don’t qualify for the free visit visa.
Obtaining a Visa for Nigerian citizens is not too difficult. You may also apply for the visa by ways:
- Applying in person at the embassy or a consulate of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Through the Embassy's authorized travel agencies.
Advice for Nigerian citizens to get Saudi visa:
1. Allow enough time for Saudi visa processing time, it's best to apply as soon as you're able within several weeks before the trip starts.
2. Ensure you have at least two blank pages in your Nigerian passport for the visa.
3. Travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the government.
4. The list of countries eligible for Saudi e- visa changes frequently. Check the Saudi Immigration Services website before applying for a visa.
5. Check the visa requirements before booking the trip. You should make sure you will be able to satisfy all the requirements prior to booking.
6. Keep documentation of your trip. You will need to submit that documentation as proof of where and why you're traveling to Saudi.
7. Check the length of your trip allowed for your visa. Make sure you will not overstay your visa to avoid any problems in the future.