Saudi Arabia e visa requirements for Norway citizens
- 1. What is Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
- 2. Guidelines to Apply for Saudi e-visa from Norway
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia e-visa fee for Norway citizens?
Saudi Arabia is a fascinating country with a lot to offer tourists. Its rich culture and history, stunning architecture, and beautiful landscapes make it a popular destination for many.
The Saudi Arabian government has recently made it easier for travelers to visit the country by introducing the electronic visa, or e-Visa, system.
In this article, we will look at the Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Norway citizens, including the type of visa, guidelines to apply, processing time, requirements, documents, tips, fees, and ways to save costs.
1. What is Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multi-entry visa that allows travelers to stay in the country for up to 90 days. It is valid for one year from the issued date and can be used for tourism purposes.
It is important to note that the purpose of travel must be specified when applying for the visa and the e-Visa does not allow for work or study in Saudi Arabia.
With Saudi e-Visa, you easily discover the wonder and majesty of Saudi Arabia and immerse yourself in the richness of its culture.
2. Guidelines to Apply for Saudi e-visa from Norway
The process of applying for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa is straightforward and can be done online.
- Step 1: Complete the Saudi visit visa application form online. Please enter your exact personal information into this form.
- Step 2: Make payment after rechecking all your information carefully. After finishing payment, you will receive an email confirming your visa order, and you will be asked to provide some extra documents to complete the application.
- Step 3: The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. So, remember to check your email from us.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped. Please print out your Saudi Arabia eVisa before going to Saudi Arabia. When you arrive with a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Do Norway citizens need visas to Saudi Arabia?
The first step is to check if you are eligible for an e-Visa. Norway is one of the 49 countries eligible for the e-Visa. Once eligibility has been established, you can start the application process.
The following are the steps involved in the process:
- Visit the official Saudi Arabia Immigration Services website to create an account.
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and passport details. Upload a recent passport-sized photo and a digital copy of your passport.
- Pay the visa fee online using one of the payment methods here.
Experience seamless travels and gain entry to the Kingdom of Saudi with just a few clicks.
Wait for the visa to be processed. Processing times vary but typically take a maximum of 3 working days. Once the visa is approved, you will receive an email with a copy of the visa. It is important to print this and carry it with you when traveling to Saudi Arabia.
Check Saudi Arabia e-visa requirements for Norway citizens
The following are the requirements for obtaining a Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Norway citizens:
- A passport is valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date of the KSA country.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page
- A digital photo of the applicant (any size you have)
- At least 02 blank pages on the passport for stamping,
- An address email to get the Saudi visa result.
Processing time of application
The processing time for the Saudi Arabia e-Visa depends on the type of rush visa that Norway citizens apply for. Saudi Immigration Services provides 03 levels of processing visas:
- Normal: Guaranteed within three business days
- Urgent: Guaranteed within 48 hours
- Super urgent: Guaranteed within 24 hours
However, it is always advisable to apply for the visa well in advance of your planned travel date to ensure that there is enough time for the visa to be processed and for any issues to be resolved.
Discover the beauty and majesty of the Arabian Peninsula with the simplicity of a Saudi e-visa
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia e-visa fee for Norway citizens?
The fee for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Norway citizens can vary and is subject to change. But, when you apply for a Saudi e-visa at Saudi Immigration Services, you have to pay two types of Saudi visa fees.
It is important to check the official e-Visa website for the latest information on the fee and to ensure that you clearly understand the cost before applying. The fee covers processing the visa and may include additional charges such as service fees. It is usually paid online using a credit or debit card.
Tips to save visa cost
There are a few ways to save costs when applying for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa for Norway citizens:
- Apply for the visa well in advance of your planned travel date to ensure that you have enough time to resolve any issues and to avoid paying additional fees for expedited processing.
- Make sure you have all the required documents and information ready before starting the application process to avoid paying additional fees for making changes or corrections.
- Get the Saudi visa promotion code to save money. Visit Promotion for the latest promotion program - which applies to us customers.
In conclusion, the Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a convenient and efficient way for Norway citizens to travel to Saudi Arabia for tourism or business purposes. Apply for your Saudi Arabia e-Visa today and start planning your dream trip.