Saudi Arabia e visa requirements for Portugal citizens
- 1. Portugal citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
- 2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Portugal?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Portugal citizens?
- 4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from Portugal
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia attracts tourists through its beautiful oases, romantic beaches, and diverse culture. This country is full of beautiful places worth visiting once in a lifetime.
If you are a Portugal citizen and are planning to visit this interesting country, then this article is for you. The latest information and rules about Saudi Arabia visas for Portugal citizens will be updated in detail in this article.
Discover it with the Saudi Immigration Service now!
1. Portugal citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi visa policy, a Saudi visa for Portugal citizens is required, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit.
Let's see the Saudi Arabia visa bio for visitors from Portugal and other countries!
Embark on a journey to uncover the rich history and culture of Saudi Arabia with a simple e-visa process.
How to get a Saudi visa for Portugal?
Portugal citizens can apply for KSA visa in 2 ways:
- Apply at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Portugal or anywhere. This traditional way is often for tourists who want to come to Saudi Arabia for other purposes (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa), Portugal candidates can apply for a visa in the traditional way.
- Apply for a Saudi tourist visa online which is called Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa.
What is a Saudi Arabia e visa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which is launched in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter multiple times to Saudi Arabia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office as the traditional way.
What types of Saudi eVisa are for Portugal citizens?
- This kind of Saudi e-visa can be used for purposes of leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah events.
- Saudi e-visa validity is 1 year from the date of issuance with multiple entries.
- Portugal candidates can stay in KSA country for a maximum of 90 days from their arrival date in Saudi.
Saudi Immigration Services platform - its user-friendly e-visa system.
2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Portugal?
Now, Portugal applicants can apply for a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia from Portugal more easily. Only with a device connected to the Internet, the Portugal passport holders can get an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Let's visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform which can be completed in a few simple steps online.
Step by step to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Portugal citizens
- Step 1: Filling out Saudi visit visa application form online with your exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application process.
- Step 3: Obtain approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for emails from us.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print out your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid eVisa.
Checking Saudi visa status online with passport number
Portugal citizens, who are our customers, can check their Saudi visa status online using our status check feature.
You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa application by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include the application reference (or full name), passport number, and email address (which was used to apply).
Check Saudi visa requirements for Portugal citizens
- Portugal passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date and has at least 02 blank pages to stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Make sure Portugal applicants meet the Saudi e visa photo requirements (a photograph that was taken recently with a clear face).
- The E-mail address that you have access to.
Do I need to apply for an Umrah visa from Portugal?
Many pilgrim visitors must have an Umrah visa application to do the pilgrimage. However, Portugal residents do not need to apply for a separate Umrah e-visa. They can perform Umrah - excluding Hajj season - with a Saudi tourist e-visa.
Saudi tourist visa - the convenient way to join for Umrah performance
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Portugal citizens?
When you book our e-visa service, you have to pay 2 kinds of fees: the Government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
This Saudi Arabia e visa cost will also depend on the urgency of the visa you choose. Note that, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing), the higher the service fee you need to pay.
How long is the Saudi visa processing time in Portugal?
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services offers 3 levels of Saudi online visa processing for Portugal passport holders:
- Normal: get approval e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: get approval e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: get approval e-Visa within 24 hours.
4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from Portugal
Traveling to Saudi Arabia from Portugal is easier with our helpful tips. Do not miss it!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application. Therefore, to be able to successfully apply for a Saudi tourist online visa, the Portugal candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance.
Buy Saudi Arabia sim card online
Saudi Arabia sim card helps you stay in touch with family and friends while traveling to this country, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi Sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi Arabia sim internet packages easily and cheaply on our website for a relatively small fee.
What happens if Portugal citizens overstay in Saudi?
Portugal citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi, otherwise, you will be considered a violation of Saudi law and subject to penalties. Specifically:
Overstay fees: SAR100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi.
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for Portugal visa holders?
Portugal permanent residents are eligible for the visa on arrival. However, we recommend that you apply for a visa at least 07 days before traveling in the country to ensure entry.
Useful advice for Portugal to visa KSA
- Check the time difference between Saudi Arabia and Portugal. Don't forget, Portugal has multiple time zones, so to calculate the time difference, Portuguese passport holders need to know the time zone of their location.
- Convert Portuguese Riyals to Saudi Riyals at the best rate. To plan your trip budget, you need to know the exchange rate between Portugal and the Saudi Arabian currency.
Hope this article provides you with useful information about Saudi visas for Portugal citizens. And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book our services. Our professional staff, knowledgeable in the field of Saudi Immigration Services, will surely bring you satisfaction. Let's save you time and costs, call now for our Saudi Immigration Service!