Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for UK citizens
- 1. UK citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
- 2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabia e-visa from the UK?
- 3. How to get a Saudi Arabia umrah visa from the UK?
- 4. How much is the Saudi Arabia e-visa fee for UK citizens?
- 5. Saudi Arabia travel advice for British visitors
- Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
- Get a Saudi Arabia sim card
- Do UK citizens need a transit visa through Saudi?
- What happens if British citizens overstay in Saudi Arabia?
- Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for UK visa holders?
- 05 tips to travel Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from UK passport holders
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is considered one of the most worth-visiting countries in the world because of its interesting tourist destinations and unique culture.
If you are a British citizen and love to explore, do not miss the article below. Saudi Arabia Immigration Services will share the most helpful information about Saudi Arabia visas for UK citizens.
1. UK citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
United Kingdom citizens need a visit visa to enter Saudi Arabian country. But don't worry! Now, the Saudi Arabian government has provided a Saudi online visa, helping visitors with Saudi visa applications in the most convenient way.
Let's watch the Saudi e-visa bio for visitors from the UK and other countries!
What is Saudi Arabia’s online visa?
Saudi Arabia has opened its doors to visitors from all over the world with its e-visa program since September 2019. The new electronic visa system allows citizens of 49 countries, including the United Kingdom, to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia country.
Check Saudi Arabia visa for UK citizens rules
What type of Saudi Arabia e-visa for UK citizens?
- Purpose of visit: Saudi Tourist e-Visa can be used for leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah events.
- Validity of visa: 1 year from the date of issuance, multiple entries.
- Maximum stay in Saudi Arabia: 90 days from the arrival date in Saudi.
For tourists who want to come to Saudi Arabia for other purposes (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa), you can apply for a visa in the traditional way. That is, apply at the Saudi Arabia embassy or consulate in the UK or anywhere.
2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabia e-visa from the UK?
Now UK applicants can apply for a Saudi visa online from the UK or anywhere in the world as long as they have a device connected to the internet.
The British candidates visit our visa service platform Saudi Arabia and can be completed in a few simple steps online.
Step by step to apply for Saudi tourist visa
- Step 1: Complete the Saudi visit visa application form online. Please enter your exact personal information into this form.
- Step 2: Make payment after rechecking carefully all your information. After finishing payment, you will receive an email confirming your visa order and you will be asked to provide some extra documents to complete the application.
- Step 3: The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the traveler via email. So, remember to check your email from us.
- Step 4: Get your visa stamped. Please print out your approval Saudi Arabia eVisa before going to Saudi Arabia. When you arrive with a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Get a promotion code to save fee on Saudi Arabia visa
How to check Saudi e-visa status with passport number?
UK candidates who are customers of ours can check Saudi visa status online through our status check feature.
You easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa by just filling in your information as requested. Include your Application Reference (or Your Full Name), Passport Number, and Email (which you use to apply).
Check Saudi Arabia e-visa requirements for British citizens
- British Passport valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date of the KSA country.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- A digital photo of the applicant (any size you have).
- At least 02 blank pages on the passport for stamping.
- An address email to get the Saudi visa result.
3. How to get a Saudi Arabia umrah visa from the UK?
As mentioned above, Saudi Arabia online tourist visa applies including the purpose of attending the Umrah event.
Therefore, citizens of 49 countries, including citizens of the United Kingdom, which are eligible to apply for the Saudi electronic visa, can now perform Umrah.
Visa for Umrah from the UK such as Saudi electronic visa from the UK. So, you just need to make sure of the Saudi Arabia immigration rules.
4. How much is the Saudi Arabia e-visa fee for UK citizens?
When you use our evisa service, the Saudi online visa price will include 2 types of fees: the government fee (this is a mandatory fee) and the service fee paid to our platform.
This electronic visa fee will also depend on the urgency of the visa you choose. Note that, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing), so the higher the service fee you pay.
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services offers 3 levels of visa urgency include:
- Normal: get approval e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: get approval e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: get approval e-Visa within 24 hours.
If you are intending to apply for an Umrah visa or a Saudi tourist visa, you can absolutely choose an e-visa for the fastest and most convenient registration.
Chosen us for Saudi Arabia online visa services for British citizens
5. Saudi Arabia travel advice for British visitors
Travel to Saudi Arabia from the UK more easily with our helpful tips. Do not miss it!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
To be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the UK candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance. The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application.
Get a Saudi Arabia sim card
Saudi Arabia sim cards will make it convenient for you to stay connected with family and friends during your trip, besides, you can solve online tasks thanks to the internet connection. Let's plan to buy a Saudi Sim card for UK citizens.
Do UK citizens need a transit visa through Saudi?
If British citizens transiting through Saudi Arabia, you may need a transit visa if the connecting time between your flights is more than 12 hours.
UK Candidates should be able to apply for a transit visa through your airline, travel agency or through an established agent via the visa section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
What happens if British citizens overstay in Saudi Arabia?
UK citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi. Overstay fees: SAR100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi.
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for UK visa holders?
UK or Schengen (business or tourist) nationals are eligible for the visa on arrival. However, we recommend that you apply for a visa before arriving in the country to ensure entry permission.
05 tips to travel Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from UK passport holders
- Saudi Immigration Services helps UK tourists obtain a sim card at a very reasonable price. Let's buy Saudi sim cards online easily with a little charge on our website.
- Check the time difference between the UK and Saudi Arabia for your flight. Note that the United Kingdom may span multiple time zones. For a more accurate time difference between the UK and Saudi, please choose specific cities for each location.
- Exchange pounds to Saudi Riyal with the best rate. In any travel, tourists need to exchange money to be able to comfortably spend and experience travel services during the trip.
The related convert rate: 1GBP = 4.39 SAR.
- For British tourists traveling to Saudi Arabia, you can convert British Pounds to Saudi Arabian Riyal also known as GBP to SAR.
- How far is Saudi Arabia from the UK by plane? Depending on the flight and location you are departing to fly to KSA, the flight time will vary. Now, the fastest direct flight from London to Saudi Arabia is 6 hours 35 minutes.
Visitors should consider whether you have an essential reason to remain. If you don’t, you should leave the area.
Hope this article helps you make a plan to travel to Saudi Arabia from the UK better. Saudi Arabia Immigration Services hopes that through this article, you have a better understanding of Saudi e-visa for UK citizens. And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book our services.
Professional staff, knowledgeable in the field of Saudi Immigration Services will surely bring you satisfaction. Contact us now!