International travelers who wish to travel to Saudi Arabia need a visa to enter here legally. To obtain your Saudi Arabia eVisa, you need to meet the following basic visa requirements for travelers:
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in Saudi and contain at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- A scanned copy of the biographical page in your passport.
- Check the Saudi e-visa photo requirements.
- A working email address to transfer information and receive an online visa.
- Credit/debit cards or PayPal accounts to make payments.
- For e-visa acceptance, the Saudi Arabian government requires Travel Insurance.
After ensuring that you meet all of the requirements for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa for international travelers, you are then able to submit an application for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa without going to the Saudi Arabia embassy or consulate. The entire process is not complicated and is done online.
You should note that if your plan does not follow the Saudi Arabia e-Visa rules and regulations, you can apply for an alternative visa at the Saudi Arabia Embassy.