Saudi Arabia e visa requirements for Croatia citizens
- 1. Saudi Arabia e-visa for Croatian citizens
- 2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabian visa for Croatian passport holders?
- 3. How much does a Saudi online visa cost for Croatian citizens?
- 4. Advice for Croatian nationals get Saudi online visa
- Do I need travel insurance for Schengen in Saudi Arabia?
- How to get a sim card in Saudi Arabia?
- What are the entry limits of an e-visa?
- Can I get a Saudi online visa for Umrah?
- How many days can I stay in Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
- How long will it take to process the e-Visa application for Saudi Arabia?
- What is the expiration date on an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
Saudi Arabia is known for its large oil reserves and rich Islamic culture. Recently, this West Asian country is also known by many tourists for its wonderful tourist destinations.
Citizens of Croatia in particular and the EU in general need a visa to enter this country. However, the Saudi government has made it easier for tourists visiting the country on short trips to apply for a visa online.
Let's check out with Saudi Arabia Immigration Services about the article below to better understand Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Croatian citizens!
1. Saudi Arabia e-visa for Croatian citizens
Citizens of Croatia must get a Visa on Arrival to enter Saudi Arabia as a tourist.
What type of electronic Saudi Visa for Croatian citizens?
Croatian residents can now spend up to 90 days in the KSA country following an online visa application process. Croatian visitors can enter the country multiple times during a one-year period.
This negates the need for global travelers to visit a Saudi embassy in person and reduces paperwork, fees, and waiting times.
How long Croatian citizens can stay in Saudi Arabia with an online visa?
Croatian passport holders can stay a maximum of 90 days in total in KSA country.
Croatian nationals must get a visa to enter KSA
2. How to apply for a Saudi Arabian visa for Croatian passport holders?
KSA online visa is a straightforward and simple process option for travelers to visit this landlocked country.
The first step, visiting our official visa application website which you will be required to:
- Complete an online application form
- Make an online payment
- Receiving the visa result.
How to fill the application form?
All of the applicants' passport information will be required, and it’s important to note that your Croatian passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the proposed entry into Saudi Arabia.
In completing the electronic visa application form, Croatian candidates will need to supply personal data below:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country of birth
- Contact details
- Passport number
In addition, Croatian candidates will be required to provide details of travel plans whilst in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, include:
- The purpose of your visit.
- Proposed transportation within the country during your stay.
Guide to applying for a KSA tourist e-visa from Croatia
Check visa requirements for Croatian citizens traveling to Saudi Arabia
The following requirements apply:
- A current Croatian passport is required, with a minimum of six months' validity from the date of arrival in Saudi Arabia.
- There are more than 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
- A digital version of your photo.
- A duplication of the passport biographical pages
- Credit or debit card payment is required in order to complete the application.
- A valid email address is required to receive your approved visa or other correspondence.
- Minor children traveling to Saudi Arabia need a separate application form. In order to apply for a minor child, a parent or guardian will be required to submit it with all personal details and passport details, for each individual traveler.
How to check Saudi visa status?
Croatian citizens, who are our customers, can check the Saudi visa status online using our status check feature.
You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include your application reference (or full name), passport number, and email address (which you use to apply).
3. How much does a Saudi online visa cost for Croatian citizens?
Saudi visa fees include 2 types of fees, including:
- Service fees and government fees. In which, the government fee is a mandatory amount that visitors are forced to pay to the Saudi government.
- For service fees, depending on the choice of different visa packages, citizens will have different costs.
Saudi Arabia e-visa processing time
- Normal visa: candidates can get e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent visa: only 48 hours for candidate to get the approval visa.
- Super Urgent visa: the great service for candidates to get e-visa within 24 hours.
Saudi Arabia visa for Croatian citizens is only valid for travel inside KSA
4. Advice for Croatian nationals get Saudi online visa
Once the application form has been completed, it is advisable to review it thoroughly to ensure accuracy and therefore prevent a delay or refusal.
To finalize your application, the relevant fee can be paid via debit or credit card.
Your electronic visa to Saudi from Croatia must be printed and carried with your passport during your trip, as you will be required to present it to authorities upon arrival in the country.
Do I need travel insurance for Schengen in Saudi Arabia?
Yes. Saudi travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the Saudi government. Our customers can purchase travel insurance at the same time when applying for e-visa service. Entering information once saves you time and effort.
How to get a sim card in Saudi Arabia?
Buy a Saudi Arabia sim card with an internet package to help visitors connect with family and friends throughout the trip. Moreover, visitors can completely solve online work remotely without worrying about missing information (replying to emails, messages, ..).
It is easy to buy a Saudi Arabia sim card online when you apply for a visa online on our visa application platform. Save time and add only a little fee, you have a sim card for visitors in Saudi Arabia.
What are the entry limits of an e-visa?
An Saudi Arabia e-Visa is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to enter and exit Saudi Arabia as many times as needed as long as you meet the other requirements.
Can I get a Saudi online visa for Umrah?
Outside of the Hajj season, Muslim pilgrims may enter Mecca, Medina, and Saudi Arabia for Umrah. Croatian tourists may also use it without going to the holy cities. The Saudi Arabia e-Visa is easy to obtain as long as your information is up-to-date.
How many days can I stay in Saudi Arabia with an e-Visa?
Travelers can stay a maximum of 90 days in total by KSA e-visa. This means that once candidates enter the country, they will have that many days to enjoy their vacation.
How long will it take to process the e-Visa application for Saudi Arabia?
Choose a processing speed that best represents your needs:
- Standard processing 3 days.
- Rush processing will take 48 hours
- For the fastest processing speed, choose the Super Rush option: get the approval 24 hours.
What is the expiration date on an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia?
The e-Visa for Saudi Arabia expires 1 year after being issued.
Hope the Croatian visitors have an understanding of Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Croatian citizens. Let contact us for e-visa services Saudi Arabia NOW.