Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for German citizens
- 1. What is a Saudi visa for German citizens?
- 2. How to apply for a Saudi visa from Germany?
- 3. Cost of Saudi electronic visa for Germany passport holders
- 4. FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for German Citizens
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia introduced the electronic visa system in September 2019, allowing German and other tourists to visit the country. So, what is the difference between this e-visa and the traditional visa, and what are the requirements of Saudi visa for German citizens? What is the cost, and what is the success rate for visas?
Learn more in the article below provided by Saudi Immigration Services!
1. What is a Saudi visa for German citizens?
According to Saudi visa policy, a Saudi visa is required for all German visitors, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit. Let’s keep an eye out for the Saudi visa information for Germans and other visitors!
What exactly is a Saudi Arabia online visa?
Since September 2019, Saudi Arabia has welcomed visitors from all over the world through its e-visa program. The Saudi electronic visa allows citizens of 49 countries, including Germany, to apply for an e-visa to visit the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Do German citizens need Saudi Arabia visa to visit?
What kind of Saudi Arabia visa is required for German citizens to travel?
- Tourist eVisas can be used for leisure trips, visiting family or attending events and holidays.
- Visa validity: one year from the date of issuance with multiple entries.
- Maximum stay in Saudi Arabia: 90 days from the date of arrival.
Germans tourists who wish to visit Saudi Arabia for other reasons (medical examination, working visa, and academic study visa) can apply for a visa in the traditional manner. That is, apply at any Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in Germany.
2. How to apply for a Saudi visa from Germany?
German applicants can now apply for Saudi Arabia tourist visa from Germany with greater ease. Only with an internet-connected device can German passport holders obtain an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Just visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform, which can be completed online in a few simple steps.
Step-by-step instructions for applying for a Saudi Arabia visa for German citizens
- Step 1: Complete the online Saudi visa application form.
- Step 2: After carefully reviewing all of your information, make your payment.
- Step 3: Obtain Saudi e-Visa approval through the email box.
- Step 4: Have your passport stamped. Please print your eVisa to Saudi Arabia. If you have a valid eVisa, your passport will be stamped.
Check Saudi Arabia e-visa requirements for German citizens
Do I need an Umrah visa from Germany?
Many visitors and pilgrims must have an Umrah visa application in order to participate in the pilgrimage.
Residents of Germany, on the other hand, do not need to apply for a separate Umrah e-visa. They can perform Umrah with a Saudi tourist e-visa, excluding the Hajj season.
Check documents required for German citizens
- German passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival and has at least two blank pages to stamp.
- A photo of German applicants - The photo must be in color and show the entire face.
- A scanned copy of bio page in your passport
- Travel insurance is required by the Saudi government.
- The email address to which you have access.
- Payment methods.
3. Cost of Saudi electronic visa for Germany passport holders
The Saudi Arabia visa fee will include two types of fees when you book our e visa service: the government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
The cost of a Saudi Arabia e visa will also be determined by the visa's urgency. Take note that the higher the service fee you pay, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing).
What are the various e-visa processing options for Saudi Arabia?
- The average time for reviewing and approving your e-Visa application is 3 days. This is the cheapest option and also the most common choice for most travelers including German applicants.
- If you select rush processing, your application will be approved in 48 hours. German citizens will pay a higher fee for this service option.
- For the fastest processing speed, choose Super Rush Visa. This is the most expensive option, German citizens must pay an extra fee for having e-visa in 24 hours.
Saudi Arabia e-visa processing time for German citizens
COVID-19 coverage is required for travel insurance.
To successfully apply for a Saudi tourist visa online, the German candidate must ensure that their Saudi travel insurance covers covid insurance. The Saudi government requires travel insurance in order to process your visa application.
Get a Saudi Arabia SIM cards package
Saudi Arabia sim cards will allow you to stay in touch with family and friends while traveling, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection. Saudi Immigration Services assists Germans tourists in obtaining a SIM card at a very low cost. Saudi sim card prices are reasonable.
Let's buy Saudi sim cards online easily and cheaply on our website.
4. FAQ Saudi Arabia eVisa for German Citizens
How long can Germans stay in Saudi Arabia on an e-visa?
Your total stay with KSA tourist e-visa will be 90 days.
How can German citizens check the status of their Saudi visa online?
Customers from Germans can use our status check feature to check their Saudi visa status online.
By simply filling out the form with the requested information, you can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Include the reference number for your application (or your full name), your passport number, and your email address (which you use to apply).
What medical tests are required for a Saudi visa?
Check vaccinations are required for travel to Saudi Arabia below:
- Meningococcal meningitis vaccine is mandatory for pilgrimages.
- Vaccinations against Poliomyelitis or Yellow Fever are mandatory if travelers have recently passed through transmission areas.
- Covid insurance to enter KSA is required.
When should I apply for a Saudi Arabia e-Visa?
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services advise you to apply for an e-Visa at least 7 days before your departure for KSA.
Don't miss the opportunity to experience the beauty and richness of Saudi Arabia. Apply now for your Saudi e-Visa as a German citizen. Get your visa from the comfort of your home and start planning your dream trip to KSA. Take action today and make your journey to Saudi Arabia a reality.