Saudi e-visa for Iceland citizens: Easy Guide with 2023 updates
- Do Iceland citizens need e-Visa to travel to Saudi Arabia?
- 4-step guide to apply Saudi e-visa for Iceland citizens
- [Updates 2023] Saudi e-Visa for Iceland citizens rules
- Overview of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
Saudi Arabia is becoming more easily accessible thanks to the implementation of online visas. Saudi Arabia’s new regulation allows residents of more than 40 nationalities that are eligible for the Saudi Arabia online visa and enjoy stays of up to 3 months in Saudi Arabia.
In this article, let’s find out the Saudi Arabia e-visa for Iceland citizens rules with the latest updates for 2023!
Do Iceland citizens need e-Visa to travel to Saudi Arabia?
The only exception is nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Countries (GCC), most foreign citizens have to get a visa for Saudi Arabia if they wish to enter the Kingdom.
Fortunately, many foreign residents can get Saudi eVisa online.
Saudi e-Visa allows Iceland citizens enter KSA country easily
4-step guide to apply Saudi e-visa for Iceland citizens
Only by using an internet-connected device can Iceland passport holders obtain an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia in such a short period of time.
- Step 1: Fill out the Saudi visa application form online. Please fill out this form completely with your personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application.
- Step 3: Apply for an e-visa. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and travelers will be notified via email. So be on the lookout for our emails.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print your eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid eVisa.
[Updates 2023] Saudi e-Visa for Iceland citizens rules
The Saudi eVisa for Iceland residents has become easy to obtain, as the kingdom relaxes its visa entry rules.
View important information about the Saudi Arabia tourist e-visa for Icelandic citizens when entering Saudi Arabia.
1. What is a Saudi e-visa for Iceland citizens?
The Iceland passport holders no longer have to go through the hectic process of being issued with Saudi Arabia e-visa as per the September 2019 reforms.
The Saudi electric visa is one of the efforts of the Saudi government for foreign nationals who want to visit Saudi for short trips. Help visitors shorten the time and procedures to get visa approval!
Check requirements for Saudi e-Visa for Iceland citizens
2. Documents required
The whole process of applying for a Saudi visa for an Iceland resident is through E-visa. Hence, the documents you will provide the Saudi Immigration Services team should scan a digital copy.
Here are Saudi e-visa requirements for Iceland residents:
- Valid passport for at least 6 month and have at least 2 blank pages.
- Health insurance (can be applied through our e-Visa application platform).
- Recent passport-size photo with white background, taken in formal/modest clothing.
- Payment methods (such as PayPal, American Express, and debit/credit cards)
3. Saudi e-Visa fees
When you register on our website, you will pay 2 fees, including the government fee and the service fee.
The Saudi e-Visa service fees include initial consultation, document collections, application typing, and paying the Saudi embassy.
Note that, these fees exclude the Saudi health insurance fee.
Processing time to get the approval depend on type of Saudi rush visa you choose.
4. Check Saudi e-visa validity
The Saudi e-visa is a multiple-entry visa that allows for 90 days in Saudi Arabia and valid for one year from the issued date.
The processing of the Saudi Arabia e-visa is completely done online. It takes 2-3 working days to complete the process.
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services provides Saudi visa processing at three levels:
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 24 hours.
6. Travel Insurance
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is mandatory for visa approval by the Saudi government.
The Insurance policy activation will be as per the dates registered in MOFA's Visa Issuance System (Enjaz).
Saudi Arabia will be open to tourists from all over the world beginning August 22, 2022. You will not be required to take the COVID-19 test. There is also no requirement for quarantine.
Fee of Saudi e-Visa include 02 kinds of visa
Overview of Saudi e-Visa rules for travelers
- For children under 18 years, parents have to apply for their e-Visa first, and then reapply for minors.
- Should your application be rejected, the fees are non-refundable.
- This visa will also allow you to perform Umrah.
- What eligible country list can request the e-Visa for Saudi? There are more than 40 nationalities that are eligible for the Saudi Arabia online visa. Find countries that can apply for the Saudi eVisa in the list at here.
- Embassy-issued entry visas: Those with a nationality of a country that is not on the list published on the website can apply through the Kingdom's missions abroad or the digital embassy on the Ministry of Foreign Affairs platform.
- What country allows a Saudi visa on arrival? Residents of the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union can apply for a visa on arrival as long as they have a permanent residence permit from the United States, the United Kingdom, or an EU country, and a passport valid for at least six months. Visas on arrival will be issued at all air, sea, and land ports in the Kingdom.
Visit our Saudi Arabia visa platform at Saudi Arabia Immigration Services, which can be actually finished online in a few simple steps. Let’s apply Saudi Arabia e-visa for Iceland citizens and visit this beautiful country NOW!