Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Maldives citizens
Maldives passport holders need to acquire a valid visa to visit Saudi Arabia legally. Let's keep reading to have a deeper understanding of the Saudi Arabian visa requirements for Maldives citizens, as well as the best way to apply for a visa!
1. Check Saudi Arabia visa requirements for Maldives Citizens
Maldives is not on the exempt country list for Saudi Arabia visas, so a Saudi Arabia visa is REQUIRED.
Saudi Arabia visa for Maldives citizens
Maldives is excluded from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's visa waiver program; thus, a Saudi Arabian visa is a must-have item for Maldives citizens who wish to travel to this Middle Eastern country. The Saudi Arabian government issues visas for Maldives citizens based on their travel purposes. Some types of Saudi visas available to Maldives passport holders include tourist, business, student, etc.
Maldives travelers should also check their visa validity and the staying time allowed with their visa to avoid overstaying a visa.
Can I apply for a Saudi e- visa for Maldives citizens?
Yes. Maldives is eligible for a Saudi Arabia electronic visa. Therefore, Maldives citizens can apply for a Saudi e visa.
2. How To Apply For Saudi Arabia Online Visa From Maldives
Maldives passport holders are ELIGIBLE for Saudi Arabia e visa.
To apply for a Saudi e visa, Maldives citizens are recommended to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Complete the form with your specific information and passport numbers.
- Step 2: Make payment to your visa application for your e visa to be processed.
- Step 3: Wait for your e visa result to arrive at your email address. Print it out to get stamped at the airport.