[Update 2023] Saudi e-visa for Malta citizens
- 1. Do Maltese need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
- 2. How can I get a Saudi visa from Malta?
- 3. How much is the Saudi online visa fee for Malta citizens?
- 4. About Apply Saudi e-visa - Important things must know
Are you planning to go to Saudi Arabia in the near future? Check out the latest information about Saudi visas for Maltese citizens. We have compiled the requirements, required documents, processes and costs. Let's find out now!
1. Do Maltese need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
Maltese citizens who wish to visit Saudi Arabia need an entry visa. Full is a mandatory requirement.
But, replacing the traditional way, Maltese applicants don't have to go to an embassy as the traditional way anymore. Now, they can use Saudi electronic visas to apply easily!
What is the Saudi e-Visa?
The Saudi eVisa will be a one-year validity, multiple-entry visa that allows tourists to stay in the country for up to 90 days.
It includes tourism-related activities and Umrah (except during the Hajj season), but excludes other activities such as studying. It is not considered a work visa or medical treatment visa.
Travelers from 49 countries, including Malta, are eligible to apply for the Saudi visa. For other types of visa, Malta travelers can apply at the nearest Saudi Embassy.
Saudi e visa allows Malta citizens can join the Uhmra perform (exclude Hajj season).
2. How can I get a Saudi visa from Malta?
The process for applying for a Saudi Arabia visa differs depending on your nationality:
- Apply online or in person (if their nationality is eligible for an eVisa).
- Apply at a Saudi Arabian embassy or consulate in your country (if not eligible for a Saudi eVisa).
Maltese applicants can apply for a Saudi visa in the following way
Maltese travelers can apply for a KSA visa in three easy steps. Let’s follow:
- Fill out the online Saudi application form with your personal information, it is required to be exactly the same as your identity documents. It can only be completed online!
- There are numerous ways to pay the visa fee. (Payment via bank transfer in US dollars or EUR through the bank of Cyprus; payment via credit card or debit card; payment via PayPal using a credit card or PayPal account)
- Get your Saudi approval online visa, which will be emailed to you in PDF format! Please print your e-visa out to be checked and stamped at the airport.
What documents are required to get the Saudi online visa?
To complete the Saudi application process, Malta candidates must gather all of the necessary paperwork and identification documents.
The following items are listed below for your convenience:
- Malta valid passport: Your Malta passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your intended date of entry into the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Immigration Services recommends leaving at least a few blank pages in your passport if it needs to be stamped by a border control officer.
- A scanned copy of the passport biographical page which shows clearly details of applicants.
- A digital picture: At the end of the application, you must upload a recent photo of yourself (taken within the last 6 months) that clearly shows your face.
- Travel Insurance is a must when applying for Saudi e-visa.
- A valid email address where you can receive status and approval updates for your Saudi Arabia eVisa.
- A computer connected to the internet: You will need a device such as a laptop, computer, or tablet to access and properly fill out the application form.
- A payment method for the application fee, such as a credit or debit card.
Apply for Saudi e-visa easily for Maltese tourists, replacing the traditional way of getting a visa at Embassy.
What information to fill out the visa application form?
Personal information about the applicant: You will be asked for personal information such as your full name, passport number, contact information, and so on. It is recommended that you keep your passport on hand while filling out the application.
3. How much is the Saudi online visa fee for Malta citizens?
Any visa application submitted through the website will be charged two fees: the government fee and the service fee.
- Government fee: This is a required expense that is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Services fee: When you register on our website, you will be charged a service fee for services such as information collection, checking, and consulting assistance in filling out the information, submitting information to the Saudi government for approval, and returning results.
How long does Saudi eVisa take to get approved?
The entire visa application process, from submission to receipt of results, will take between 1 and 3 days. You can select the appropriate emergency visa service based on your level of urgency. Our customers have three options at the Saudi Immigration Services.
- Normal: For those who need an e-Visa within three business days.
- Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: For those who need an e-Visa within 24 hours
Save the Saudi Arabia visa fee by using the promotion code on the Saudi Immigration Services website.
4. About Apply Saudi e-visa - Important things must know
Keep the following in mind:
- Who can apply for a Saudi eVisa? To use the service and apply for an e-Visa, applicants must be at least 18 years old. If the applicant is a child under the age of 18, a parent must first apply for the electronic visa (this is mandatory).
- Applicants must have a valid passport from a permitted country with a six-month validity period.
- If the eVisa application is sent as an e-mail attachment. Rejected applicants will be notified by email.
- After submitting an eVisa application, applicants will be unable to cancel or request a refund under any circumstances.
- Saudi eVisas are valid for one year from the date they are issued.
- The maximum duration of stay permitted by the eVisa is three months.
- An eVisa cannot be extended once issued. If the eVisa expires before entering KSA, applicants must reapply and pay a new application fee.
Saudi Arabia is increasingly welcoming visitors from all over the world. The new regulations eliminate the need for many prospective visitors to visit their home country's embassy before entering Saudi Arabia, increasing opportunities for potential travelers through a streamlined process.
Please contact us to get a Saudi e-visa for Maltese citizens to enter KSA. Let’s contact us NOW!