Saudi Arabia e visa requirements for Poland citizens
- 1. Poland citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
- 2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Poland?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Poland citizens?
- 4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from Poland
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia attracts tourists through its beautiful oases, romantic beaches, and diverse culture. This country is full of beautiful places worth visiting once in a lifetime.
If you are a Poland citizen and are planning to visit this interesting country, then this article is for you. The latest information and rules about Saudi Arabia visas for Poland citizens will be updated in detail in this article.
Discover it with the Saudi Immigration Services now!
1. Poland citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia
According to Saudi visa policy, a Saudi visa for Poland is required, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit.
Let's see the Saudi visa bio for visitors from Poland and other countries!
Unlock the Doors to Adventure with a Saudi Arabian e-Visa!
How to get a Saudi visa for Poland citizens?
Poland citizens can apply for a Saudi visa in 2 ways:
- Apply at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Poland or anywhere. This traditional way is often for tourists who want to come to Saudi Arabia for other purposes (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa), Poland candidates can apply for a visa in the traditional way.
- Apply for a Saudi tourist visa online which is called a Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa, through Saudi Arabia Immigration Services website.
What is a Saudi Arabia e visa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which is launched in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter multiple times to Saudi Arabia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office as the traditional way.
What types of Saudi eVisa are for Poland citizens?
- This kind of Saudi e-visa can be used for purposes of leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah events.
- Saudi e-visa validity is 1 year from the issued date with multiple entries.
- Poland candidates can stay in KSA country for a maximum of 90 days from their arrival date in Saudi.
2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from Poland?
Now, Poland applicants can apply for a tourist visa for Saudi Arabia from Poland more easily. Only with a device connected to the Internet, the Poland passport holders can get an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Let's visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform which can be completed in a few simple steps online.
Step by step to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Poland citizens
- Step 1: Fill out the online Saudi visit visa application form. Please fill out this form with your exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application process.
- Step 3: Obtain approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for emails from us.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print out your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid eVisa.
Get Ready to Explore Saudi Arabia with a Simple e-Visa Applicatio
Checking Saudi visa status online with passport number
Poland citizens, who are our customers, can check their Saudi visa status online using our status check feature.
You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa application by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include the application reference (or full name), passport number, and email address (which was used to apply).
Check Saudi visa requirements for Poland citizens
- Poland passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date and has at least 02 blank pages to stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Make sure Poland applicants meet the Saudi e visa photo requirements (a photograph that was taken recently with a clear face).
- The E-mail address that you have access to.
Do I need to apply for the Umrah visa from the Poland?
Many pilgrim visitors must have an Umrah visa application to do the pilgrimage. However, Poland residents do not need to apply for a separate Umrah e-visa. They can perform Umrah - excluding Hajj season - with a Saudi tourist e-visa.
Making Your Trip to Saudi Arabia Easy with Online Payment for Your e-Visa
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for Poland citizens?
When you book our evisa service, the Saudi Arabia visa fees will include 2 kinds of fees: the Government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
This Saudi Arabia e visa cost will also depend on the urgency of the visa you choose. Note that, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing), the higher the service fee you need to pay.
How long is the Saudi visa processing time in Poland?
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services offers 3 levels of Saudi online visa processing for Poland passport holders:
- Normal: in case you get an approved e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: in case you get an approved e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: in case you get an e-Visa approval within 24 hours.
Maximize Your Time and Minimize Your Hassles with These Must-Know FAQs
4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from Poland
Traveling to Saudi Arabia from Poland is easier with our helpful tips. Do not miss it!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application. Therefore, to be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the Poland candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance.
Buy Saudi Arabia sim card online
Saudi Arabia sim card helps you stay in touch with family and friends while traveling to this country, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi Sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi Arabia sim internet packages easily and cheaply on our website with a relatively small fee.
What happens if Poland citizens overstay in Saudi?
Poland citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi, otherwise you will be considered a violation of Saudi law and subject to penalties. Specifically:
Overstay fees: SAR100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi.
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for Poland visa holders?
Poland permanent residents are eligible for the visa on arrival. However, we recommend that you apply for a visa at least 07 days before traveling in the country to ensure entry.
Useful advice for Poland to visa KSA
- Check the time difference between Saudi and Poland. Don’t forget that, Poland has multiple time zones, thus, for calculating time zone differences, Poland passport holders need to know the time zones of their location.
- Exchange Poland to Saudi Riyal with the best rate. To plan your trip budget, you need to know the exchange rate between the Poland and the Saudi Arabian currency.
Hope this article provides you with useful information about Saudi visas for Poland citizens. And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book our services. Our professional staff, knowledgeable in the field of Saudi immigration services will surely bring you satisfaction. Let's save your time and costs, call now for our Saudi Immigration Service!