Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for US citizens
- 1. Do US citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
- 2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from the USA?
- 3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for US citizens?
- 4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from USA
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia attracts tourists through its beautiful oases, romantic beaches, and diverse culture. This country is full of beautiful places worth visiting once in a lifetime.
If you are a US citizen and are planning to visit this interesting country, then this article is for you. The latest information and rules about Saudi Arabia visas for US citizens will be updated in detail in this article.
Discover it with the Saudi Immigration Service now!
1. Do US citizens need a visa for Saudi Arabia?
According to Saudi visa policy, a Saudi visa for US green card holders is required, regardless of how long they intend to stay or the reason for their visit.
Let's see the Saudi visa bio for USA visitors and other countries!
How to get a Saudi visa for Americans?
US citizens can apply for a visa by:
- Apply at the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in the USA or anywhere. This traditional way is often for tourists who want to come to Saudi Arabia for other purposes (medical examination, family visit visa, working visa, and study visa), US candidates can apply for a visa in the traditional way.
- Apply for a Saudi tourist visa online which is called Saudi electronic visa or e-Visa.
Check Saudi visa requirements for US citizens
What is a Saudi Arabia e visa?
The Saudi Arabia eVisa, which is launched in 2019, is an official document that grants the right to enter multiple times to Saudi Arabia. There is no need to make an appointment or present original documents to the KSA Embassy or Consular Office as the traditional way.
What types of Saudi eVisa for US citizens?
- This kind of Saudi evisa can be used for purposes of leisure trips, visiting family, attending events, or Umrah events.
- Saudi e-visa validity is 1 year from the date of issuance with multiple entries.
- American candidates can stay in KSA country a maximum of 90 days from their arrival date in Saudi Arabia.
2. How to get a visa to Saudi Arabia from the USA?
Now, US applicants can apply for a Saudi tourist visa from the USA more easily. Only with a device connected to the Internet, the US passport holders can get an electronic visa for Saudi Arabia so quickly.
Let's visit our Saudi Arabia visa service platform that can be completed in a few simple steps online.
Step by step to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for US citizens
- Step 1: Fill out the online Saudi visit visa application form. Please fill out this form with your exact personal information.
- Step 2: Make your payment after carefully reviewing all of your information. After completing payment, you will receive an email confirming full payment and will be asked to provide additional documentation to complete the application process.
- Step 3: Obtain approval. The approved Saudi e-Visa will be processed and issued electronically, and the traveler will be notified via email. So keep an eye out for emails from us.
- Step 4: Get your passport stamped. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, please print out your Saudi Arabia eVisa. Your passport will be stamped if you have a valid eVisa.
How to get Saudi online visa for US green card holders?
Checking Saudi visa status online with passport number
American citizens, who are our customers, can check their Saudi visa status online using our Status check feature.
You can easily track the progress of your Saudi Arabia eVisa application by simply filling out the form with the requested information. Include the application reference (or full name), passport number, and email address (which used to apply).
Check Saudi visa requirements for US citizens
- United States of America passport should be valid for at least 06 months from the arrival date and has at least 02 blank pages to stamp.
- A scan of the passport’s biographical page.
- Make sure US applicants meet the Saudi e visa photo requirements (a photograph that was taken recently with a clear face)
- The E-mail address that you have access to.
- Means of payment.
Do I need to apply for the Umrah visa from the USA?
Many pilgrim visitors must have an Umrah visa application to do the pilgrimage. However, United States residents do not need to apply for a separate Umrah e-visa. They can perform Umrah - excluding Hajj season - with a Saudi tourist e-visa.
3. How much is the Saudi Arabia visa fee for US citizens?
When you book our evisa service, the Saudi Arabia visa fees will include 2 kinds of fees: the Government fee and the service fee paid to our platform.
This Saudi Arabia e-visa cost will also depend on the urgency of the visa you choose. Note that, the more urgent the visa application time (the shorter the Saudi visa processing), the higher the service fee you need to pay.
How long is the Saudi visa processing time in the USA?
Saudi Arabia Immigration Services offers 3 levels of Saudi online visa processing for US passport holders:
- Normal: in case you get an approved e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: in case you get an approved e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: in case you get an e-Visa approval within 24 hours.
How much of Saudi Arabia visa fee for American citizens
4. Tips for travel to Saudi Arabia from USA
Traveling to Saudi Arabia from the US is easier with our helpful tips. Do not miss it!
Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required
The Government of Saudi Arabia needs travel insurance to process your visa application. Therefore, to be able to successfully apply for Saudi tourist online visa, the US candidate must ensure that the Saudi travel insurance will cover covid insurance.
Buy Saudi Arabia sim card online
Saudi Arabia sim card helps you stay in touch with family and friends while traveling to this country, and you will be able to complete online tasks thanks to the internet connection.
Saudi Sim card prices are reasonable. Let's buy Saudi Arabia sim internet packages easily and cheaply on our website with a relatively small fee.
What happens if US citizens overstay in Saudi?
US citizens are not allowed to overstay in Saudi, otherwise you will be considered a violation of Saudi law and subject to penalties. Specifically:
Overstay fees: SAR100 for each day of overstay when the visa expires without leaving Saudi.
Can I get a Saudi visa on arrival for US visa holders?
US permanent residents are eligible for the visa on arrival. However, we recommend that you apply for a visa at least 07 days before traveling in the country to ensure entry.
Useful advices for American green cards to visa KSA
- Check the time difference between Saudi and USA. Don’t forget that, United States has multiple time zones, thus, for calculating time zone differences, US passport holders need to know the time zones of their location.
- Exchange US dollar to Saudi Riyal with the best rate. To plan your trip budget, you need to know the exchange rate between the US dollar and the Saudi Arabian currency.
The related convert rate is 1 USD = 3.76 SAR.
- How long is the fastest direct flight from the USA to Saudi Arabia? The fastest non-stop flights to Saudi Arabia from the USA take 11 hours 50 minutes. To save money on your flight from the United States to Saudi Arabia, book at least 02 months in advance.
Hope this article provides you useful information about Saudi visas for US citizens. And don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or want to book our services. Our professional staff, knowledgeable in the field of Saudi immigration services will surely bring you satisfaction. Let's save your time and costs, call now for our Saudi Immigration Service!