Saudi Arabia Embassy in U.S Minor Outlying Islands

The Embassy of Saudi Arabia has not been established in the United States Minor Outlying Islands yet. Therefore, citizens or residents in United States Minor Outlying Islands can only apply at Saudi Arabia Embassy Oversea for having a Saudi visa.

Kindly contact and apply for your Saudi visa at the nearest Saudi Arabia embassies or consulates in your neighboring countries or in any country in person or by email before arriving in Saudi Arabia.

If you have any further questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!

Related Countries