Check Saudi Arabia e-Visa requirements for Russian citizens
- 1. Do Russian citizens need a visa to Saudi Arabia?
- 2. Guideline to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Russian citizens
- 3. Saudi Arabia online visa fee and processing time
- 4. Saudi e-visa FAQs for travelers
- What visa do I need for Saudi Arabia for Umrah?
- Which port does e-visa allow visitors to enter?
- What information in the Saudi Arabia visa application online form?
- Do you need a visa to take a connecting flight from Saudi Arabia?
- When is the best time to apply for my Saudi Arabia visa?
- Where can I pick up my Saudi visa?
Russian citizens can now apply for a visa to Saudi Arabia online, making it easier to visit the country. Applying for a visa to visit KSA and participate in Umrah pilgrimages takes only a few mouse clicks.
Let's read on to learn more about Saudi Arabia visa for Russian citizens rules, the documents required, processing time and services fees for travelers.
1. Do Russian citizens need a visa to Saudi Arabia?
Russian citizens need a visa to enter Saudi Arabia. Russia is one of 49 countries that accept online visa applications for entry into Saudi Arabia.
What is Saudi Arabia's online visa?
The Saudi government launched the online visa, also known as e-Visa KSA or Saudi Arabia electronic visa, in September 2019.
This is part of the Saudi government's broader eVisa program, which aims to boost tourism to the Middle Eastern kingdom. As a result of this development, Russians will find it easier to obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia.
What type of Saudi e-Visa for Russian citizens?
The Saudi e-visa allows the holders to stay in the country for up to 90 days with multiple entries. It is valid for one year beginning from the arrival date and for tourism purposes only.
The tourist visa to Saudi Arabia for Russian citizens can be applied for online, eliminating the need for Russia to travel to Saudi Arabia to visit the embassy or consulate of Saudi Arabia.
What type of Saudi e-visa for Russian citizens?
2. Guideline to apply for Saudi Arabia visa for Russian citizens
These are important rules for Saudi visa for Russian travelers, follow them:
Guide to applying for a Saudi Arabia visa from Russia
04 simple steps to apply for Saudi Arabia visa now:
- Step 1. Visit the link Apply for Saudi Arabia eVisa and fill the exact personal information on the application forms.
- Step 2. Make a payment through our website. Double-check the information carefully to make sure that all of it is correct.
- After making a payment, the applicant will receive an email of full payment and you will be asked to provide some extra documents to complete the application.
- Step 3. Get confirmation. The eVisa will be processed and issued electronically and sent to the applicants via email.
- Step 4. Get your visa stamped. For our Saudi Immigration Services customer, please print out your Saudi Arabia e-Visa that we send to via email before going to KSA.
With a valid eVisa, the passport will be stamped when you arrive.
What are the requirements to obtain a visa to Saudi Arabia?
Follow the checklist documents required for Russian citizens to apply for a Saudi e-visa:
- Russian travelers must be in possession of a 6-month validity passport after the traveler’s planned entry date into KSA.
- The passport should have at least 02 blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- Russian applicants must provide a scanned copy of the first page of their passport and a picture of themselves.
- Saudi travel Insurance must be provided when applying for a Saudi e-visa.
In addition, Russian applicants also need to provide the following:
- A completed online application form
- A working debit or credit card.
- A valid email account
Way to apply Saudi e-visa from Russia
Advice for Russian travelers to get the KSA electronic visa:
- If the passport details provided on the application form do not match the details of the passport the applicant travels on, the electronic visa for Russian citizens will be considered invalid. Applicants are thus advised to review their application thoroughly before submitting it.
- Saudi visa stamping status checks online with passport numbers easily now. Use KSA status online tracking to check now.
3. Saudi Arabia online visa fee and processing time
Applicants from Russia, who wish to travel to Saudi Arabia, must pay two types of KSA e-visa fees: service fee and the Saudi Arabian Government fee.
- The Government fee is the amount you must pay to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order for them to process your visa application. This is the mandatory fee for applicants seeking an eVisa.
- The KSA e-visa services fee is the amount you must pay in advance for our service, which includes advising you on the Saudi Arabia e-visa.
- Visa, providing the necessary documents, reviewing your application, and informing you of the outcome of your application. We will obtain your e-Visa from the Saudi government and send it to you before you arrive in Saudi Arabia.
How long does it take to get a Saudi Arabia online visa?
- Normal: get e-Visa within 03 business days.
- Urgent: get e-Visa within 48 hours.
- Super Urgent: get e-Visa within 24 hours.
Saudi Immigration's extra services for visitors
Make your Saudi trip more enjoyable by taking advantage of the following services:
Saudi Arabia internet sim packages
Our valued customers can now purchase a Saudi eSim card while filling out the online application form for a KSA e-visa. Applicants can obtain a data sim without providing additional information by doing so.
Travel insurance for Saudi Arabia
Please remember that Saudi Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for Saudi visa approval. When visiting this country, tourists can purchase a travel insurance package that includes a variety of benefits.
How much cost of Saudi e-visa for Russian citizens?
4. Saudi e-visa FAQs for travelers
Many Russian applicants also question Saudi online visas. Let's see it now!
What visa do I need for Saudi Arabia for Umrah?
Russia can apply for a Saudi visa online in order to participate in Umrah pilgrimages without having to apply for a separate Umrah visa. Applicants should be aware, however, that the KSA online visa allows them to perform Umrah except during the Hajj season.
Which port does e-visa allow visitors to enter?
Saudi Arabia has four international airports as entry points for KSA tourist e-visas:
- King Fahd International Airport (DMM), also known as Dammam International Airport or simply Dammam Airport or King Fahd Airport, is located in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.
- King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED), also known as "Jeddah International Airport," is located in Saudi Arabia.
- Riyadh's King Khalid International Airport (RUH)
- Medina Airport (MED) or Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport (MED).
In addition, you are allowed to use an e-Visa to enter all the seaports in Saudi Arabia.
What information in the Saudi Arabia visa application online form?
Russia traveling to Saudi Arabia must fill out an online application form. Filling out all of the information on the application takes about 10 minutes using this online form:
- Passport details
- Full name, address, and contact information.
- Travel information (date of entry)
Do you need a visa to take a connecting flight from Saudi Arabia?
No. If they do not intend to leave the international transit zone, they do not need a visa to transit through Saudi Arabia.
When is the best time to apply for my Saudi Arabia visa?
The best time to apply for a Saudi Arabia visa is seven days before your trip. However, if you need a rush visa, let's apply for Saudi urgent visa services at our website to process your visa on a faster service at the discretion of the Saudi Embassy.
Where can I pick up my Saudi visa?
Your approved visa will be sent to the email you used to register with us. We recommend that you print it out and take it with you while entering Saudi Arabia.
If you still have questions related to the Saudi Arabia e-visa for Russian citizens, let contact us immediately for advice as soon as possible! Professional and experienced staff in the field of online visa will help you quickly get an entry visa.